All reviewstaos suitecaribe suitethemed roomsgourmet breakfastlithia parkthe oregon shakespeare festivalfull kitchendietary needsan easy walkour favorite place to staystayed two nightsevery morninggreat coffeeb bsmain streetwonderful staygraham
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We have been coming to the ashland creek in Twice a year for well over 10 years. The accommodation is the best, the food is fabulous, the owner and staff will go out of their way to make your stay the very BEST. Had the "scrambled egg people" said anything to Graham, Jeffry or any staff member their breakfast would have been remade to ensure they got what they wanted. We have had friends with us that had all kinds of dietary needs or requirements and they have always been taken care of to their satisfaction.
Hope you can make it here sometime, you will love your experience.

Room Tip: If you have a group of 4 or 2 couples Taos is fabulous and it has a full kitchen
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

We love staying here. The staff is exceptional, and the rooms are unique. The breakfast is always a top tier meal, and the staff is always willing to accommodate dietary needs. An excellent send off to a day of theater!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2017

The setting is absolutely wonderful, the people are so friendly and nice. I had looked forward to staying here for quite some time, mainly because of the gourmet breakfasts. I had let them know when I made the reservation that I can't eat onions. I have stayed at many B&Bs in Ashland and only 1 other had a problem with this request. I had expect a gourmet chef to have no problem with it. The 3 course breakfast consisted of a smoothie, which was excellent. 2nd course was a small bowl of kiwi with some sliced grapefruit. The 3rd course was an egg souffle with a mango salsa/salad, (both had onion, but other ingredients as well). However my 3rd course was plain scrambled eggs and a small bowl of fresh peach slices. The 3rd course could have easily been made without onion, apparently it was too much trouble. If I am paying almost 350 for one night, I don't think they should mind making a little special effort. I went away hungry, which is rare for me after a 3 course meal. Not even toast with the eggs or a nice pastry. So disappointing!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank notcookingtonight
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Every year we look forward to being pampered by Graham and his great staff. Strange food issues no problem ! Just super attentive service and warm kind people. The creek lulls you to sleep ! Doesn't get better. Come!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2017

This was our first experience at Ashland Creek Inn and it won't be our last! Graham, Jeffrey and the whole staff pull out the stops in seeing the property is meticulously maintained, the guests needs are met and that the breakfasts are to die for! The guest rooms are beautifully decorated, beds are divine, showers are hot. We loved the sound of the rushing creek outside our door! The gourmet breakfasts are a wonderful start to the day - everything is homemade, beautiful flavors (learned some new recipes!) and plentiful. Ashland Creek Inn is the perfect in-town location and will be our go-to when visiting Ashland - but book early as it's the most popular lodging in town!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, creekside. Some have a louder rush from the creek, but we loved it.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family