Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$146
$137
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$124
Holiday Inn Express Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$128
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Flagship Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$97
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$137
$125
Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$179
$134
Plaza AshlandCreek
Stratford Inn(Ashland)
$185
$175
Travelocity
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$122
$113
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$999
$152
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$115
All reviewstaos suitecaribe suitethemed roomsgourmet breakfastlithia parkthe oregon shakespeare festivalfull kitchendietary needsan easy walkour favorite place to staystayed two nightsevery morninggreat coffeeb bsmain streetwonderful staygraham
Reviewed August 23, 2012

my wife and i have been coming here twice a year for 12 years, for three to five nights each time; have stayed many other places in ashland the ten years before and almost never went back to same one again; the inn has best brkfst, best service in ashland; very accomodating, very friendly, will take special requests for brkfst; we travel in the u. s., and abroad a great deal, and the inn is at the top of the list for comfort, ambiance and all-round excellence; very close to theatres, the better restaurants and downtown; we often park the car when we arrive and never get in again 'til we leave; likely best for couples and groups of adults; all rooms are located on the creek, and most, if not all, have kitchenettes and outdoor decks; all quite nice

Room Tip: matsu and normandy are our favorite rooms; edinburgh is fine, too
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JMK94618
SophiaPalos, Manager at Ashland Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you for the review! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, particularly our breakfast. We strive every day to provide better and better service when it comes to accomodating special requests, and I'm so glad to hear it's paying off. Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you next year.
Best,

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Large light and airy rooms, decks or balconies over the stream rushing by, the stream music playing throughout, a warm welcome by the owner, quiet air conditioners, rooms decorated and furnished with style, the best breakfast ever for us in a B&B which includes England, Scotland, France and Italy---a perfectly delicious individual souffle and all the trimmings, a friendly and efficient staff, a helpful owner with tips on how to have the best of Ashland, two blocks from the main part of the old town and topped off with a serene place to sleep, it is all here! Just staying here was worth the trip. We will be back, and we recommend Ashland Creekside Inn to our friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
SophiaPalos, Manager at Ashland Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you for your beautifully written review. I appreciate very much you taking the time to write this. I hope this review gets many "helpful" votes because I think it quite accurately describes the environment here. Thank you from all the staff, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've been coming here every year for about 10 years. This is a bed and breakfast with a different twist. Every room has a separate entrance, which is important for me. It sits on Ashland creek and you can leave your doors/windows open at night to hear the creek and koi pond while you sleep. Every room has a theme, and most of them have a separate living space and some kind of kitchen and a deck overlooking the creek. The innkeepers are delightful and welcoming. And then there is the breakfast! Savory and delicious. Served outside under the trees and along the creek when the weather permits. And if that's not enough, it is a short walk to the plays and restaurants. You will not need your car the whole time! Oh, and then there is afternoon tea with a snack and out of this world hibiscus tea! And then, even more, the very comfortable beds and linens!

Room Tip: In the summer you generally need to book early. For example, get room availability, and then figure out which plays you will see. All the rooms are great, just pick the one that meets your needs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for the kind words! What I love most about your review is how it compares to your other reviews. It is incredibly reaffirming to get such a glowing review from one as discerning as yourself. Thank you for staying with us, it was lovely having you and getting to know you, and I greatly look forward to seeing you again next year.
Best,

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Graham Sheldon is one talented guy! He designed this place, and then furnished it, and runs it, and serves it! The lovely well-appointed rooms each face out to the calming Ashland Creek. But the best gift is breakfast. Beginning at a civilized 9am, the breakfast on the deck is worth waiting for, and different every day of the week. The days we were there, the meal started out with a specially blended fresh smoothie, and progressed to fresh fruit and then an entree plate worthy of royalty. Don't pass up this Ashland gem, so close to downtown, you can walk there in minutes.
A definite repeat!!
They use fresh, local ingredients.

Room Tip: Every room is themed to a geographic spot... but know that 2and 3rd floors are walk-up. Pets welcome w/ deposit.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
SophiaPalos, Manager at Ashland Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

We are delighted to get this review of our breakfast, thank you! We're very proud of our chef, she does amazing work, and I am so glad to hear it enhanced your stay. I will be sure to pass on to her all you have said.
Warmly,

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My twin sister & I recently stayed at the Ashland Creek Inn with our husbands to see the Shakespeare plays. While my husband has been coming to Ashland for over 50 years & we have stayed at numerous locations, we can honestly say that this is the BEST place that we have ever stayed. We are looking forward to returning as soon as possible. Highest ratings.

• Stayed: August 2012
SophiaPalos, Manager at Ashland Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Kehrli52, you all were a joy to have! I had a blast speaking with you and I sincerely look forward to your next visit. We are so lucky to have so many wonderful people like yourselves stay with us. I cherich the many and varied conversations I have with each of our guests, including the ones I had with you.
Truly, thank you, and see you again next year.
Warmly,