Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$146
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$124
Holiday Inn Express Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$128
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Stratford Inn(Ashland)
$185
Flagship Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$97
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$122
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$137
$125
$999
$157
Hotels.com
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$115
Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek(Ashland)(Great Value!)
All reviewstaos suitecaribe suitethemed roomsgourmet breakfastlithia parkthe oregon shakespeare festivalfull kitchendietary needsan easy walkour favorite place to staystayed two nightsevery morninggreat coffeeb bsmain streetwonderful staygraham
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've been coming here every year for about 10 years. This is a bed and breakfast with a different twist. Every room has a separate entrance, which is important for me. It sits on Ashland creek and you can leave your doors/windows open at night to hear the creek and koi pond while you sleep. Every room has a theme, and most of them have a separate living space and some kind of kitchen and a deck overlooking the creek. The innkeepers are delightful and welcoming. And then there is the breakfast! Savory and delicious. Served outside under the trees and along the creek when the weather permits. And if that's not enough, it is a short walk to the plays and restaurants. You will not need your car the whole time! Oh, and then there is afternoon tea with a snack and out of this world hibiscus tea! And then, even more, the very comfortable beds and linens!

Room Tip: In the summer you generally need to book early. For example, get room availability, and then figure out which plays you will see. All the rooms are great, just pick the one that meets your needs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
SophiaPalos, Manager at Ashland Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you for the kind words! What I love most about your review is how it compares to your other reviews. It is incredibly reaffirming to get such a glowing review from one as discerning as yourself. Thank you for staying with us, it was lovely having you and getting to know you, and I greatly look forward to seeing you again next year.
Best,

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Graham Sheldon is one talented guy! He designed this place, and then furnished it, and runs it, and serves it! The lovely well-appointed rooms each face out to the calming Ashland Creek. But the best gift is breakfast. Beginning at a civilized 9am, the breakfast on the deck is worth waiting for, and different every day of the week. The days we were there, the meal started out with a specially blended fresh smoothie, and progressed to fresh fruit and then an entree plate worthy of royalty. Don't pass up this Ashland gem, so close to downtown, you can walk there in minutes.
A definite repeat!!
They use fresh, local ingredients.

Room Tip: Every room is themed to a geographic spot... but know that 2and 3rd floors are walk-up. Pets welcome w/ deposit.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
SophiaPalos, Manager at Ashland Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

We are delighted to get this review of our breakfast, thank you! We're very proud of our chef, she does amazing work, and I am so glad to hear it enhanced your stay. I will be sure to pass on to her all you have said.
Warmly,

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My twin sister & I recently stayed at the Ashland Creek Inn with our husbands to see the Shakespeare plays. While my husband has been coming to Ashland for over 50 years & we have stayed at numerous locations, we can honestly say that this is the BEST place that we have ever stayed. We are looking forward to returning as soon as possible. Highest ratings.

• Stayed: August 2012
SophiaPalos, Manager at Ashland Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Kehrli52, you all were a joy to have! I had a blast speaking with you and I sincerely look forward to your next visit. We are so lucky to have so many wonderful people like yourselves stay with us. I cherich the many and varied conversations I have with each of our guests, including the ones I had with you.
Truly, thank you, and see you again next year.
Warmly,

Reviewed August 13, 2012

There is no place I'd rather stay in Ashland when we come to the Shakespeare Festival that the Ashland Creek Inn. The accomodations are exquisite, the staff first class and the location unbeatable. A lovely setting along the Ashland Creek, the morning breakfast is a joy and the quiet, natural water feature (the creek) makes sitting on the patio a spa-like experience. The only drawback is that the demand is so strong (for good reason) that you need to make plans at least one and more often two years in advance. This is, of course, probably the best recommendation that this Ashland jewel can receive.

Room Tip: There is only one two-bedroom suite (The Taos suite) but it is unbeatable for a trip with good friends.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RoadWarrior98607

Roadwarrior-love the name- thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad too we were able to accomodate you, it's true we are often booked pretty far out. (To the future guest reading this however, don't be afraid to try; we always have little pockets of availability here and there.) I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, a glowing review like this means the world to all of us here. We certainly look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Last week we stayed at the Ashland Creek Inn for the 10th (!) time. Because our schedule changed at the last minute, we needed to give up our reservation for Taos, a big two-bedroom suite where we usually stay. This time, we stayed in Marrakech. This is a large upper floor suite with one bedroom and 1.25 baths. The main bath has a shower/tub, and has doors to the bedroom and the hallway. The bedroom also has another vanity with sink and mirror - very handy when two of us were getting ready to head out.

The authentic Moroccan decorations are quite interesting and imposing. I thought they were really cool; my wife didn't like them as much. Maybe it's a guy thing. But we both loved the kitchen (big), living room (large comfortable sectional sofa with a pull-out bed) and deck (in the trees, looking over the creek, very private).

As always, the overall stay was great. The suite was very clean and well appointed. Breakfast was served outdoors as usual, and the food was delicious. They remember our dietary preferences from year to year, which is really nice.

If you want a unique and special place to stay in Ashland, just a short walk to the theaters, I recommend Ashland Creek Inn.

Room Tip: Marrakech has my favorite deck at the Inn so far. It isn't huge, but it is very private and overlooks the creek.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write this, your second review of us! We sincerely appreciate the feedback, and the words of praise mean so much to both myself and the rest of our small staff. I enjoyed very much meeting you during your stay, and greatly look forward to seeing you again next year.

Warmest Regards,