“Dining”

Ranked #42 of 162 Restaurants in Ashland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Took Reservations, Varied Menu, Very nice Greeter and Servers, Good Food, Would certainly return, great location and comfortable surroundings

1  Thank Marian C

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Sitting outside on a lovely, warm evening beside the creek drinking a great Rioja from Spain was so enjoyable. Dinner was very good and the service fantastic. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

In a town with so many great restaurants, this place caters for the unadventurous who want a steak they recognize, salads that are familiar, and fish that is well-prepared but nothing fancy. I could take my parents there and my dad was happy to have food that he recognized, a salad that came with the meal, and we foodies could feel that the food had decent ingredients.

2  Thank debkits
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Friends from Santa Barbara arrived, late this afternoon, "Where should we meet for dinner?" After a few questions: where are you staying? what do you want to eat? The final comment was "A steak house would be nice......"
Hmm.... a steak house in Ashland??? All of a sudden, Beasys came to mind. I wouldn't consider it a steak house, but probably the closest to that description in town.

I called for reservations, and was asked "Do you have play tickets?" We didn't which meant that we could have a leisurely dinner. The service was perfectly paced.

The food was excellent and the service even better. Everything was seasoned perfectly and the waitress suggested sharing, when a full meal would have been too much. This left room for dessert.

The next time I'm asked "Where do you recommend we eat?" My answer will be Beasys!

1  Thank Hotcoffeeandcoldbeer
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went out with another couple to Ashland (OR) to find some good dinner fare...and we found it at Beasy's On The Creek. It was the perfect night to sit out on their patio and we all found the food and the service to be excellent. From the salads to the entrees to the desserts everything was fresh, innovative and well presented and served.

1  Thank StoneflyBri