“Disappointing.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Greenleaf Restaurant

Greenleaf Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 153 Restaurants in Ashland
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Greenleaf caters not only to the tourists, but is especially sensitive to local customers. With a full Gluten Free menu, extensive vegetarian and vegan options, and a large variety of organic and local produce, Greenleaf is perfect for any diet. The wait people are always courteous, efficient, unobtrusive and helpful. Whatever you’re looking for: a great breakfast, a box lunch for a picnic in the park, or a tasteful supper before the plays, Greenleaf is your best bet!
California
“Disappointing.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I really thought this was going to be a cool place with really good food. My fish and chips were good and I was not disappointed. My husband and son were a little more adventurous and were sad about their selections. This place has the feel of a cafeteria. I had no idea it would be like this!

Visited November 2013

Medford, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Accommodating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was taking my Mother to the Hospital in Ashland. I recently moved to Medford which is close by, but have only been to Ashland a couple times. We were looking for a place to eat lunch before our visit. I really like that all the restaurants have menus on the windows so we can see the items and prices before entering...it was really helpful. My mother is in a wheelchair and we are not able to get into all the establishments sometimes but we were able to get in here. There were no tables, only booths, which isn't ideal for a wheelchair, but will work OK. It was lunch time and all the tables were full, but we had decided that we liked the menu and really wanted to have lunch there. The server suggested we go around back and sit outside. We were able to get a table out there, but as we sat, it got windy and cold. We asked if there were any tables that opened up if we could have one. A couple minutes later she came an let us know one was open. She took all of our drinks and silverware inside for us and finished waiting on us there. She was so nice and polite about it. Some people in this situation might seem bothered but not her. Thank you Meadow for your service...you were great!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marla G
Redding, California
“THE BEST SALMON CHOWDER EVER !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

While staying in Ashland this weekend a friend took us to this restaurant. He works in Ashland on the Shakespeare plays and I asked that we go to a vegeterian place. While this restaurant is not only vegeterian it is very health conscience place. Frriday night I ordered their Salmon Chowder. It was to die for, I also ordered Salmon with baked potato and broccoli............Excellent.
The coffee was better then Starbucks and I am a totl Starbucks fan. The next night we
went back cause I was dreaming of a huge bowl of that chowder....Sadly, they were out of it.....:(
Well I had cream of chicken.....another winner. Also a salmon burger which was so tasty.
Believe it or not on our trip home on sunday we stopped in and got a chicken salad sandwhich to go. Again great !!!!!
If you are ever in Ashland Oregon pleas try this place....you won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Maureen D
Salem, Oregon
“Fun Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

The pollock was cooked and seasoned just right. Come early to avoid a wait, even on a Thursday night.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Anne K
Eureka, California
“Really good food and reasonable prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We like to have a light, simple dinner before going to a play, but that doesn't mean we want it to be boring. Greenleaf lets you have light and simple that is NOT boring. I had the salmon chowder with a salad and bread, and it was really good. My husband had a cheese quesadilla, which actually was a little boring, but that was his fault for ordering it. Wait staff is very good--pleasant and helpful, which is what we say about most of the wait staff in Ashland!!

Visited September 2013