“THE BEST SALMON CHOWDER EVER !!!!!”

Greenleaf Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 161 Restaurants in Ashland
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Greenleaf caters not only to the tourists, but is especially sensitive to local customers. With a full Gluten Free menu, extensive vegetarian and vegan options, and a large variety of organic and local produce, Greenleaf is perfect for any diet. The wait people are always courteous, efficient, unobtrusive and helpful. Whatever you’re looking for: a great breakfast, a box lunch for a picnic in the park, or a tasteful supper before the plays, Greenleaf is your best bet!
Reviewed October 13, 2013

While staying in Ashland this weekend a friend took us to this restaurant. He works in Ashland on the Shakespeare plays and I asked that we go to a vegeterian place. While this restaurant is not only vegeterian it is very health conscience place. Frriday night I ordered their Salmon Chowder. It was to die for, I also ordered Salmon with baked potato and broccoli............Excellent.
The coffee was better then Starbucks and I am a totl Starbucks fan. The next night we
went back cause I was dreaming of a huge bowl of that chowder....Sadly, they were out of it.....:(
Well I had cream of chicken.....another winner. Also a salmon burger which was so tasty.
Believe it or not on our trip home on sunday we stopped in and got a chicken salad sandwhich to go. Again great !!!!!
If you are ever in Ashland Oregon pleas try this place....you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Maureen D

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The pollock was cooked and seasoned just right. Come early to avoid a wait, even on a Thursday night.

1  Thank Anne K
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We like to have a light, simple dinner before going to a play, but that doesn't mean we want it to be boring. Greenleaf lets you have light and simple that is NOT boring. I had the salmon chowder with a salad and bread, and it was really good. My husband had a cheese quesadilla, which actually was a little boring, but that was his fault for ordering it. Wait staff is very good--pleasant and helpful, which is what we say about most of the wait staff in Ashland!!

2  Thank mrstuna
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I visited Greenleaf last spring, when I was in town with my teenage son, and again this fall on a different trip. Both times, the food has been great (and plentiful). There's never a problem with special requests or substitutions for picky eaters, and the wait staff is consistently friendly and reasonably attentive. It's a comfortable, reasonably-priced, high-value place for lunch or dinner.

2  Thank huntteach
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have visited this restaurant twice in the last couple of years while visiting Ashland. The food is consistently delicious, presented beautifully. This year we had a great garden salad for lunch. Thank goodness we ordered it to share because it was huge, full of all sorts of fresh veggies. It came with a nice hunk of fresh bread and butter. It was a filling lunch for the two of us and held us until late afternoon. There is seating inside and also outside by the river. If the river seating is full you can also sit outside in an upstairs area, which is also nice, but definitely not as cool. It was very hot when we were there. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank lam77s

Been to Greenleaf Restaurant? Share your experiences!