“Greenleaf Restaurant, Ashland, OR”

Greenleaf Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Ashland
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Greenleaf caters not only to the tourists, but is especially sensitive to local customers. With a full Gluten Free menu, extensive vegetarian and vegan options, and a large variety of organic and local produce, Greenleaf is perfect for any diet. The wait people are always courteous, efficient, unobtrusive and helpful. Whatever you’re looking for: a great breakfast, a box lunch for a picnic in the park, or a tasteful supper before the plays, Greenleaf is your best bet!
Reviewed October 16, 2012

When looking for a good lunch selection, we eat here. The menu includes some unusual, even quirky "healthy" choices, and a variety of just simple items. The service is friendly, the coffee is good, and the prices are reasonable. One drawback of note: The rest rooms are upstairs, and can be a chore for one with bad knees to get to.

1  Thank adley s
There are newer reviews for Greenleaf Restaurant

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just as was indicated in our search for good restaurants during our multiple day stay in Ashland Tripadvisor came through. We would highly recommend this establishment for a meal prior to a play. Our meals were good and the service was first rate.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Food fresh, tasty and well presented. Have had excellent dinners and breakfast. When I want to try another restaurant in Ashland, my husband gets grumpy because he knows he'll have a good meal at Greenleaf. They use a lot of garlic, so if you are not a fan, ask them to hold. If you are, you'll be pleased.

1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We enjoyed eating our meal beside Ashland Creek. My husband enjoyed his meal more than I did mine, which was mediocre. The service was good.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was there the evening of Sept 21st 2012. I ordered pasta with a marinera sauce and a turkey meat ball. Meat ball was OK the sauce was quite bland. My wife had the rice and vegetables. vegetables were fresh but over cooked the rice filled the bottom of the bowl and was bland. presentation was poor, too much food. Wine selection is poor. The service was very good however. This is not the Greenleaf I remember from visits past.

Been to Greenleaf Restaurant? Share your experiences!