“It was open, and...”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Oregon City, Oregon, United States
“It was open, and...”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Surprisingly, there aren't a lot of places to get good food at 3pm on a spring Saturday Ashland. So we thought we were settling for a place that was actually open when we walked in the door here. But what a wonderful surprise. Everyone loved the food--lobster ravioli, browned butter veggie ravioli, crab cakes, and tuna&bean salad. And the cup of coffee was a fantastic brew.

• Visited April 2014

Fort Bragg, California
“Great meal, decor and being with family”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

It was a warm, sunny spring day in Ashland and we enjoyed dining on the outdoor patio..We had our pooch on the side of the restaurant as the signs clearly state "no dogs on the patio". We simply loved our food, especially the clam linguini and mini pizzas. The wait staff were super nice,friendly and helpful.. I would come back often if I lived nearby..

Visited April 2014
Ashland, Oregon
“Good choice downtown”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Pasta Piatti provides good, basic pasta, good service, and good value. As a local resident, I usually avoid restaurants in the touristy downtown area, but this is an exception.

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My To-Go was half eaten!!!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

When I picked up my single, simple order of spaghetti it also came with another box of half eaten raviloli... And bread... Just not okay... And someone is probably missing there leftovers right about now.

Portland, Oregon
“GF? Be careful!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I ordered a gf (they list it as wheat free, I think) pasta...which came with a slice of wheat bread on the bowl (touching the pasta). I sent it back and they just took the bread off and put a GF slice on. I wasn't very hungry so I just cut the pasta and left anything that had touched it, but their staff needs to be more aware of the celiac issue (that it isn't a "lifestyle choice" or a trend, but a serious, cancer-causing allergy for some of us). I'd be really explicit if I went there again, and probably more likely to stick with another choice. Service was good, so it was a bummer. They had nice live music playing.

• Visited March 2014