“Modern Italian Food”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Modern Italian Food”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

On the quiet end of North Main so parks is generall easy. Outside eating in summer , I have eaten with my dog a nice perk for travelors. Goos service and food. Seasonal changes and local foods served. Good salads and pasta dishes. Bar drinks srved, rarely a wait. Fairly quiet so conversation is possible, Consistent in quality. Can share plafes my husband and I haveshared a salad and a pastadish. A nice medium priced option.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Steviejoan

Ashland, Oregon
“Pretty good basic italian food.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Can't complain, have been there a few times, service is good, food isn't amazing, but a decent deal for the money, reasonably priced.

Visited December 2013
Burney,Ca
“A new favorite in Ashland.”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

What's not to like about an Italian restaurant, with great food, and fun atmosphere, and located in Ashland. We ate around 6 p.m. on a Friday and the place was already pretty full. We got one of the last tables and the place had people waiting out the door when we left. That's a good sign in a town like Ashland. This little city has more good places to eat, and more picky eaters, than almost anywhere I've ever been. It's like a small San Francisco. It was loud, not too loud, but a good loud. Where you could have a private conversation and not feel like everyone could hear you.
To the food. Everything we had was great. We had a Calimari app., and it was good. My wife had the Pork Saltimbocca, which was fantastic. I had the Rib Eye with a sauce that was to die for, and my daughter had a childs menu Spaghetti and Meatballs, which could have fed a lumberjack. Like I said, everything was great and the wait staff very professional. It was what every modern italian restaurant should try to be.

Visited November 2013
“Nice Dinner”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Great dinner here to celebrate buying our home in Ashland. Had the Rogue Cheese Piatto to start, and that was amazing!! We then had the chicken parmesan and the linguini with clams which were delicious, but lacked the quality and depth of the appetizer. The Roxy Ann Claret was a perfect wine with everything! Great staff and the service was very attentive.

• Visited November 2013
Redding, California
“Nice setting, disappointing salad”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I ordered the caesar salad with the optional "grilled 6 oz. steelhead fillet".

I have ordered versions of this salad up and down the West coast, and this was the worst salad I have ever had. The dressing was bland with hardly any cheese. The piece of steelhead was so hard on one end, a fork could not even pierce it. It was also "fishy", The server said it was "grilled" but it seemed as though it had been defrosted and then overcooked. The server apologized and the fish was subtracted off the bill. I am surprised the cook/chef would let a meal like that leave the kitchen.

• Visited November 2013