“Not the greatest”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not the greatest”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went here expecting a really good meal based on other reviews. Service was good. I ordered a risotto and it tasted more like a rice pilaf than a risotto and therefore I can only give this an average rating.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank PNWtraveler1

Mount Shasta, California
“2 for 2 ... Fabulous!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a great place and decently priced! I have dined here twice. Both times, service was excellent. Food was delivered promptly (but not too fast...like food stuck under warming lights)
Fresh and delicious. Great Tuscan decor

Visited February 2013
Ashland, Oregon, United States
“Was disappointed”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went here because I love Italian food. I really didn't like my dish so I traded with my boyfriend. I didn't like my boyfriend's dish either. I have actually been to Italy and this did not compare at all. Of course not everyone has been and can compare it but even so I just didn't like their food. There selections were limited and their prices were too high.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Angela R
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
“Casual, fun atmosphere with good food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We always eat here when we come to Ashland for the Shakespeare Festival. It's a great place to have dinner between the matinee and the evening show, just be sure you get there before it's too crowded! Piles of delicious pasta, cheerful service, and warm inviting atmosphere are the perfect complement to a post show discussion.

• Visited October 2012
Milwaukie, Oregon
“Sometimes you just crave pasta”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Pasta Piatti is the go-to place when you simply crave comfort food. In winter, start with a cup of their house-made minestrone, and for an entree try their carbonara with flecks of crisp bacon and a light cream sauce. Their crab ravioli is also a major draw. The wine list features many Oregon pinots and despite the fact you're still going to pay the Ashland "premium" price, you'll feel you got every penny's worth.

Visited December 2012