“YUM!”
Review of Amuse Restaurant

Amuse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Amuse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 160 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Main
Description: We seek the finest ingredients, utilizing organic, small-producer items. Shaded outdoor dining in summer months. Voted Best New, Oregon 2002 by Northwest Palate.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We eat here every year when we vist Ashland, and the food is consistently delicious. Favored dishes include the Wood Grilled White Prawns with the best romesco I've ever had; any of their soups; and the beignets for dessert (we have considered licking the plate!)

There are newer reviews for Amuse Restaurant

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Gnocchi is unbelievable and a must try. The service was excellent and the ambiance good as well. My Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was in Medford, Oregon and looking for a nice place for dinner. Someone else had been kind enough to say good things about Amuse. The food there is outstanding. yes, it's a tad pricey. If you want cheap...go elsewhere. If you want outstanding service and GREAT food, Amuse is the place to be. Ashland is a beautiful little area. I am grateful to have enjoyed such outstanding service and food.

1  Thank strongarmlaw
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here last year, and when returning to The festival with our young-adult nephews this year, we felt we must introduce them to this truly fine dining experience. The food preparation and presentation are top-notch, fresh and inventive without seeming to try too hard. Service was attentive and informative without hovering. We had another lovely meal and will definitely be going back for more.

1  Thank BlynnkSF
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is my second visit to this restaurant and has remained at the top of my list for restaurants in the area. This is fine dining restaurant, so it is expected you order a first course and so on. The staff are very attentive, knowledgeable and very professional. The menu is a tad small but has variety with an excellent and expansive wine list. Food is well prepared, presented, and tasty. If you want a fine dining experience then is among the places you can go to Ashland. If you are going, I would strongly suggest making a reservation as they are a fairly small establishment to avoid disappointment.

1  Thank smrgeog