“Always a great meal!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Independence, OR.
“Always a great meal!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We have travelled to Ashland a couple times a year for 20 or so years and have eaten at Cucina Biazzi since it first opened. There are precious few restaurants at which I have eaten that do not disappoint on occasion. I was telling a friend who was travelling to Ashland and asking for recommendations that if I have only one night to eat out in Ashland, I will always pick Cucina Biazzi. I have NEVER been disappointed. Over the years, the portions have shrunken and the prices have increased, but it is not out of line for where it is. Ashland does have resort prices in most of the restaurants in the downtown area. It's a fact of life. They food is always good. The wait staff is always friendly and there is very low turnover, which is a good sign to me. We feel like we are walking into a friend's house when we go there because we know the wait staff from years past. My recommendations are the ravioli in sage and butter sauce and their beef. They seem to have the best beef on a regular basis. During the cold months, I would recommend reservations. It is pretty small inside. During warmer weather, they have a large and beautiful outdoor area. Cucina Biazzi e un ristorante buonissimo!

• Visited October 2012

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“This as good as any of the better Restaurants in Italy I've been to.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I dined here with my wife and daughter, and all three of us loved it. The service, atmosphere, and food were all terrific. The prices did not appear to be any higher than at most of the other finer restaurants in Ashland. I do recommend making a reservation for this place, as it does get pretty packed. We chose a table inside, and were not disappointed. It was interresting watching the flurry of activity as the staff kept up with their duties. Our Italian Waiter was very friendly and attentive throughout our meal, and the Chef even came out to check on us from time to time. We had such a good time and such a good dinner, we inadvertently stayed through closing time. The chocolate dessert that my wife and daughter both ordered was spectacular.

• Visited July 2012
San Francisco, California
“Yummy”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Yummy food, lovely atmosphere. Multiple courses make for a great tasting experience.
A little pricey but ok for a special occasion.

• Visited September 2012
eugene
“Fine dining in Ashland”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We shared the four course dinner, and it was plenty for each of us. All the courses were wonderful. We especially liked the Tuscan fish stew. We were able to have the shared dinner, three glasses of wine and a dessert and give a good tip for $80.00. A good deal for an exceptional dinner.

Visited October 2012
San Francisco, California
“disapointment”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Wife if Italian. Her reaction: "nobody here has ever been to Italy". Food OK, service brusque, price/hype high.

Visited September 2012