“Fresh and flavorful”

Ranked #15 of 157 Restaurants in Ashland
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Fresh and flavorful”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Did a take out order for lunch. Had the pastrami that was recommended by one of the other patrons eating at the time, and also the burg to split with my spouse. Both were large and flavorful, and really messy with all of the toppings. The pastrami was thick cut and tender.
Atmosphere was busy.

• Visited February 2014

“WoW!!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my wife. Totally awesome on so many levels. Food = amazing. Atmosphere = loud and fun. Service = on point with some sassy. This place should not be missed. Pastrami and burg with their bacon is a must.

Oakland, California
“AMAZING FOOD”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I tried the burger today and it delivered on so many levels. The bun was so big that it overwhelmed the burger and the bread tasted like it was freshly baked today. The burger fixins are simple, but that is part of the taste experience. I could taste each ingredient distinctly. The meat was pan-crusted in such a perfect way that the carmelization came through with each bite. Finely shredded lettuce and onions, special sauce and cheddar cheese were the fixins. Quality of the beef was top notch. Yummy!

My hubby had the pastrami on rye, and he was in heaven. Pastrami had a nice smokey flavor, was lean, moist, and cooked to perfection. Again the bread was super fresh with a light amount of rye in it so the rye did not take away from the fantastic pastrami flavor.

The place is simple and staff is super friendly, and we were able to sit outside with our pooch. Melissa brought a water bowl out for the dog.

Never had sandwiches so good from a sandwich shop and we will definitely come back whenever we are in Ashland. So good, in fact, that we special ordered some pastrami and bacon to take home with us. Worth every penny!

Well done Sammich!!!!!!!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank moniwel
Vista, California
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were reffered by the Plaza Inn & Suites! Let me tell you they weren't wrong this is the best food I have had in a long time! You MUST try it they are outstanding!!

Visited February 2014
“SO MANY DELICIOUS OFFERINGS MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE A CHOICE!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Settled on the home cured pastrami in the Reuben and the fresh poached tuna sammiches and they were both over the top great!! If I lived in Ashland this would be on our go to regularly list. Since I don't we will stop there every time we visit. Very friendly and helpful service. And the selection of hamburgers is mouthwatering. Next time.......

• Visited February 2014

Been to Sammich? Share your experiences!