“Great food,”

Wiley's Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday 8am-2:30pm, Dinner 4:30pm-9pm Saturday and Sunday Brunch 9am-3pm Dinner 3pm-9pm
Washington
“Great food,”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

What else can I say but Great Food. The atmosphere is wonderful. The people are friendly and will accommodate any requests. Plenty to eat for any diet. Two in our group are Gluten Free and the amount options for them were great. We will return and make this a must stop when back in town. I highly recommend you do the same.

Ashland, Oregon
“Great food!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I love Wiley's World! They are super health-conscious and so delicious. I love their butternut squash ravioli. I've never had anything but amazing food here.

Visited August 2013
eugene, Or
“Homemade taste”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We enjoyed a delicious meal at Wiley's World Pasta, while visiting Ashland. Service was prompt, the atmosphere is modest as was the price. Wine complemented our meal. We would like to return when visiting Ashland.

• Visited October 2013
La Habra, California
“Delicious pasta”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very gourmet and homemade tasting pasta dishes. Nice atmosphere and a good value for the dollar. Loved their seafood pasta.

Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Reliably great food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Very fresh ingredients with TLC and creativity. I'm glad that they offer gluten free pasta. Though not as tasty as their homemade pasta, I'm glad to still be able to go to this lovely gem. Their salad dressing is fantastic and I'd almost travel back to Ashland just to have it.

• Visited October 2013