WINNER WONDERLAND

Wiley's Trattoria
Ranked #99 of 151 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday 8am-2:30pm, Dinner 4:30pm-9pm Saturday and Sunday Brunch 9am-3pm Dinner 3pm-9pm
La Habra, California
“Delicious pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very gourmet and homemade tasting pasta dishes. Nice atmosphere and a good value for the dollar. Loved their seafood pasta.

Visited October 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Reliably great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Very fresh ingredients with TLC and creativity. I'm glad that they offer gluten free pasta. Though not as tasty as their homemade pasta, I'm glad to still be able to go to this lovely gem. Their salad dressing is fantastic and I'd almost travel back to Ashland just to have it.

• Visited October 2013
Ashland, OR
“Used to get my highest rating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I'm a local and I come here with my family, though not as often as we used to. It may just be my uninformed opinion, but it appears as if the original owners aren't around as much anymore and it's showing in the quality of the food and the dining experience. I still think the recipes are the same but not as much care seems to be taken with the preparation and service has slowed.

I loved this place when I first started going here. We would often drag our company here to get a taste of quintessential Ashland. There's still plenty of the ambiance and the food is still okay...if you didn't know better. I would love to see the owners around more often. It really seems to matter.

• Visited July 2013
Summerville, South Carolina
“Fantastic Spicy Thai Noodles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We ordered takeout from here after a long day of traveling and it was delightful. I loved that you got to choose your pasta type as I adore angel hair. I got the spicy Thai pasta with angel hair and it was flavorful and filling. I also thought the prices were very reasonable. I would definitely come back if ever in town again.

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice staff and good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

The food is quite good for the affordable price. The staff was very pleasant, but the food was a bit slow coming out. The portion size was perfect, and Wiley's even offers a smaller portion of every meal for a $2 savings. The house favorite, smoked salmon ravioli, and the house dressing were great choices. Funky and intimate atmosphere, but fine for families with well-behaved kids.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Wiley's Trattoria? Share your experiences!