“ALL IN ONE”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on our way home to Klamath Falls and this place is amazing. My wife and I walked in here for the first time, not knowing what to expect. The two young lady's nicely welcomed us. They were very kind, explained the process,walked us though the line (smiling all the time). We wanted to sample the meets and she said "absolutely" with a smile in other places you hear sorry we don't do that. Seriously their staff and food is AMAZING.

There are newer reviews for Milagros Fresh Mexican

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wow.. This place is amazing. The the colors, the decoration is very wonderful. The food is fenomenal. I could really taste the fresh tomatillos in their green salsa. The steak was perfect super delicious. I loved that they had beers on tap! The staff is amazing. They make you feel like family very loving and caring and satisfy your needs. I truly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I like the real roasted peppers and tomatoes! Real spices. Organic food and loving people working in something they love,not robots.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

To start the place was very clean. The food was presented well and looked and tasted very fresh. Customer service was outstanding. You could really tell the people who work at milagros really love there job. They had great choices for our children and they loved it. I got a shredded beef burrito. It was huge and the best shredded beef I've had Ever. I opted for the top shelf margarita they call a milagarita. They use milagros tequila in it. Was soooo worth it. Its become my new favorite Mexican restaurant. cheers

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Tries to imitate Chipotle. It's OK in a pinch but much higher priced and not nearly as good as the real thing.