“Best teacher ever!!!”
Review of Stand Up Ashland

Stand Up Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand Up Ashland is Ashland, Oregon's Stand Up Paddling company. We offer rentals as well as River SUP tours, which are raft-supported and range from a half-day to three or four-days on the Wild & Scenic Rogue River.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

If your looking to try stand up paddleboarding this is the company to do it with! They gave a very informative lesson prior and when it came time to getting in the water it was a breeze. I would suggest this to anyone who is looking for a new user friendly sport. It offers both adventure and challenge while still being safe. Thanks for the great time Steven!!!!

There are newer reviews for Stand Up Ashland

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

While visiting Emigrant Lake the kids saw the Stand Up Paddle (SUP) trailer and asked to check it out. They LOVED it so much we had to come back and bring friends. It isn't just for kids, we had a great time too.

We didn't want to take a tour, we just got some brief lakeside instructions and were sent out on our own. Playing on the boards in the lake was enough of a good time for the kids that they completely ignored the nearby water slides. This is going to be a regular summer activity for my family.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I have thoroughly enjoyed all our experiences with Steven and Stand Up Ashland! Both of us were pleasantly surprised to find ourselves able to just get right up and paddle!
Moonlight paddles, bald eagles, wonderful guides, such a great way to have some fun and get some exercise!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I'm recovering from a sports injury and found the experience perfect because I could control my level of output, pushing harder for exercise or just taking it easy and gliding across the water. The main thing is it was super fun and now I want to spend more time outdoors!
The guide was very cordial, humorous, and skilled, so it was easy to get up and going on my own.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We first saw Steven's trailer parked in town and we were curious about trying Stand Up Paddling. Shortly thereafter we took our first ride on the boards. To my surprise and delight, it is easier than it looks (how many things in life are like that?). Within a month of trying it for the first time, we'd already been 5 times including a moonlight paddle.
It is a beautiful serene sport with a short learning curve. If you are in the Ashland area, do yourself a favor and try SUP with Steven and Matt. Recommended from ages 7 to 107!!

Been to Stand Up Ashland? Share your experiences!