“Super fun, surprisingly easy!”
Review of Stand Up Ashland

Stand Up Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand Up Ashland is Ashland, Oregon's Stand Up Paddling company. We offer rentals as well as River SUP tours, which are raft-supported and range from a half-day to three or four-days on the Wild & Scenic Rogue River.
“Super fun, surprisingly easy!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I have thoroughly enjoyed all our experiences with Steven and Stand Up Ashland! Both of us were pleasantly surprised to find ourselves able to just get right up and paddle!
Moonlight paddles, bald eagles, wonderful guides, such a great way to have some fun and get some exercise!

Visited July 2013

“Absoluteltly fantastic”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I'm recovering from a sports injury and found the experience perfect because I could control my level of output, pushing harder for exercise or just taking it easy and gliding across the water. The main thing is it was super fun and now I want to spend more time outdoors!
The guide was very cordial, humorous, and skilled, so it was easy to get up and going on my own.

Visited June 2013
Ashland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You owe it to yourself!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We first saw Steven's trailer parked in town and we were curious about trying Stand Up Paddling. Shortly thereafter we took our first ride on the boards. To my surprise and delight, it is easier than it looks (how many things in life are like that?). Within a month of trying it for the first time, we'd already been 5 times including a moonlight paddle.
It is a beautiful serene sport with a short learning curve. If you are in the Ashland area, do yourself a favor and try SUP with Steven and Matt. Recommended from ages 7 to 107!!

Visited July 2013
Ashland, Oregon
“We had so much fun!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Thanks Stand up Ashland for teaching my kids to ride the paddle boards! I have two kids ages seven and ten and we all were able to have lots of summer fun on the paddle boards. It is a great family activity. It got us out on the water exercising and having fun at the same time!

Visited May 2013

Been to Stand Up Ashland? Share your experiences!