“Tasty Lunch”

Tot Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 160 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Vietnamese
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is a rather bare bones place where you place your order at the counter and the food is then brought to your table. I had a sandwich which was very fresh and tasty. Price was very reasonable. The servers were also friendly and helpful. The parking is also a plus since there is a parking lot and you do not have to look for on street parking.

4  Thank PNWtraveler1
There are newer reviews for Tot Restaurant

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Pho on Friday is amazing! I look forward to it all week. The restaurant itself has a portlandish vibe which I find refreshing in our small town. As a long time local this is my new go to when I want something yummy, that won't cost to much. There is always parking and the service is fast so it is easy to go to when you are short on time.

5  Thank Sapphire M
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Tot is everything foodies love. Small, local & DELICIOUS! This is where I jones after breakfast - waiting for lunch. So affordable and so amazingly good. You will not be disappointed. This is a place that I've become ADDICTED to! I'm not proud, nor am I hiding from the fact that I come here 2 + more times a week. Everything I've had here speaks local, amazingly GREAT food. Tot makes me happy to live in Ashland. If you're traveling through - make a detour ... you won't be disappointed ... REALLY ... if you find yourself in Ashland either going North or coming South - you would do well to stop here ... This place is a GEM! My only complaint? they're closed on Sundays!

6  Thank Natashja D
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Flavors were dialed in. Had Pho and the grilled chicken. Mas comida...couldn't eat it all. The chef "lagniapped" us.

3  Thank hamatsa
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I really don't like writing a negative review of a small restaurant which is trying to make it in this lousy economy, but this place could have been so much more. First of all, the restaurant is gloomy with all the appeal of eating in a parking garage. There is nothing upbeat at all in the decor or general atmosphere of the place. The owner/chef just looked on in a very truculent manner as we asked the woman at the order desk a few questions and gave our order~~no
attempt to engage us or enliven the exchange. The food was fair; edible, but small portions. The noise level and gloomy ambiance gave us no desire to linger. Considering that this restaurant is located in a building which is a black hole of many previous failed businesses, I wish the owner a lot of luck.

6  Thank Peter V