“The brisket is heaven”

Ranked #69 of 157 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Vietnamese
“The brisket is heaven”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Tot is a fun little place. It was a little spendy by like a dollar or two a dish but worth it for the brisket. The watermelon and tomato salad was great too. I only give lower scores in service because it's a bus your own kinda place and I don't like that. The girl behind the counter was friendly so overall, so worth it. Brisket

2 Thank charmainecarnes

Ashland, Oregon
“Won't go back there again”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This place just opened and I was very excited to eat at a place that advertised itself as a Southeast Asian barbecue-style restaurant. Well.... there is no table service, you bus your own dishes, the ambience is lacking and the food, while good, is overpriced. For the same price I can eat an incredibly good meal at Sesame, have better proportions, and much more ambience (and have table service.).

Visited August 2012
Ashland, Oregon
“Tasty food at a great price”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I've been eating at Tot ever since they opened in June of this year. I think I've tried about half their menu and have always had a great meal. My favorites are any of the Banh mi (although I have not tried the vegetarian version), the pork dumpling soup, chicken wings, and spring rolls. They also have "pho friday" - which is awesome.

Check these guys out. I call in orders for pick-up since my office is nearby. They are fast and super affordable and the food is tasty. It is off the beaten-path (located inside the old Cantwell's building on Oak Street) from downtown Ashland, but it's in an area of Ashland that has recently seen some cool businesses pop up. Also, there's a parking lot at their front entrance, a huge plus for those driving who don't want to deal with the lack of parking in the Ashland plaza.

Tot - two thumbs up for sure.

• Visited July 2012