“The very best, from one who knows”

Ashland's Main Street Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ashland
Ashland's Main Street Inn
Ranked #25 of 31 Ashland B&B and Inns
San Francisco
“The very best, from one who knows”
Reviewed August 8, 2008

I have been going to Ashland for over twenty years. For several years I would go to Ashland a minimum of 4-5 times a year as I used to be on the board of Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Through these years I have stayed in many kinds of accommodations, from hotels, motels to B&B's.

I have stayed at Ashland's Main Street Inn now twice, and it is by far the best experience I have had. It is a beautiful victorian, with two flats with private parking, two blocks from the plaza and OSF. Besides the charming period furnishings and generous space provided, with full kitchen, wireless high speed internet, satellite tv, there is the innkeeper herself, Lynn. She went far beyond what was ever expected, including shopping for a missing computer cable I had forgotten to bring, and recording a tv show I would have missed. She also changed the luxurious Ralph Lauren down linens for me to as I am allergic to feathers. The second time I was there had recently lost my husband and she was so very sensitive to my fragile emotions, her kind nature was especially appreciated.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank Aahlife

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)