Econo Lodge
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$107
Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$105
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$103
$95
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
Timbers Motel(Ashland)
$65
$58
Hotwire.com
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$99
Ashland Springs Hotel(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$159
Orbitz.com
The Palm(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$78
Orbitz.com
All reviewscontinental breakfastfree wifiparking lota king size bedaaa rateworking ordergood nights sleeprogue valleyrooms are cleanpleasant staythe staff was friendly and helpfulsouthern oregona great place to staydefinitely stay here againfreewayratesdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Never heard of the chain, Econo Lodge, but for a quick in and out overnight, this was really a pefect spot. Perfectly clean,friendly and accommodating staff and obviously management that wants you to return as a customer. I was very pleasantly surprised and would definitely recommend this spot seconds off I-5. Great value if you're just looking for an overnight spot.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank paulcCA
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I booked this property for a one night stop after reading recent positive reviews. Upon arrival, we noticed a motor home with a lot of people in it in the parking lot. It appeared they were living in the parking lot. I waited in the lobby for fifteen minutes before someone came to check me in. It is close to the highway, and I had safety concerns of break ins, due to the unsavory people hanging around the lot. I liked the parking in front of your room, but we heard car doors all night. The door to he room barely latched, and you could see an opening around the door which let in a herd of Mosquitos we fought off all night. The sheets smelled clean, but had dark stains on them in questionable areas, as did the pillowcases. I had to work, the Internet was actually working well. I had to call for a chair replacement due to it sinking when you sat in it. A replacement was taken from the room next door, and had more questionable stains on the seat. We only had three thin towels, also with random stains, which one went over the chair. My socks were filthy after walking on the carpet. One thin blanket, we fought over it on a thin, old, worn out mattress all night. We got no sleep, as it was impossible to find a comfortable spot to sleep on. My daughter also did not sleep well, and she can usually sleep anywhere. There were doors slamming all night, and way too much light in the room. People were leaving at first light, I assume due to horrid sleep. Also, if you step into the bathroom, you have to wedge yourself into the corner to close the door. Shower was dated, crusty, and had old glass doors I didn't consider safe with my daughter. This property should never have been listed as a choice hotel. We travel quite a bit, and this is the first time I have ever had an issue I have had to write about. The place in whole gave me the creeps.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank RoseUrbz
Reviewed July 23, 2012

If you're in Ashland for the Shakespeare Festival or just need one night, the Econo Lodge on Lowe Road is outstanding. In Ashland there are lots of places requiring a 2- night minimum stay.
We spent one night at the Econo Lodge for another splendid dinner at New Sammy's Cowboy Bistro, which is just 2 min. away. The motel is clean and quiet, despite proximity to freeway. Breakfast is included and their Belgian waffles are worth the effort of making them fresh on their waffle iron. Owners working hard at keeping the place looking nice. Reasonable rates are also due to only 1% tax (vs. 8% in Ashland).
Added bonus: The Oregon Welcome Center is right on site.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2012

With a few easy fixes in the motel this could be a 5 star rating. The hotel is located at the northern exit to Ashland separated by a field from the Burger King. It is near the freeway but very quiet. There is a small, heated pool in the back. It is a 7 minute drive into downtown Ashland and Lithia Square. The staff are friendly and the room was clean. Since you are actually in Jackson County unincorporated land the 10% Ashland hotel tax doesn't apply here. Breakfast is located in a separate building in the parking lot. The bathroom was tiny and probably an overweight person would have trouble using it. We compared with the less expensive Rodeway Inn at the other Ashland exit and I think this was a better choice. $190 for 3 nights over the 4th of July weekend, senior rate.

Room Tip: Second story rooms away from the parking lot have a nice view over the pool and are quiet
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bassman46
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This was the second time I overnighted at Ashland's Econo Lodge. It's super easy to find, right of I-5. Rather a long check-in procedure, but friendly service. Our room was clean and comfortable. Great to have free high-speed WiFi Internet. We also enjoyed the waffles for breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple