Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$146
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$115
Holiday Inn Express Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$146
Flagship Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$97
Stratford Inn(Ashland)
$185
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$136
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$137
$125
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$110
$999
All reviewscookiesshakespeare festivalashland creeklithia parklate night snackmake your own wafflesparking garagewithin walking distanceyogurtpet friendly roomseparate buildingfree breakfasteasy walkrooms are cleanbreakfast roomfront desk staffhot tub
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I attempted to cancel my reservation due to extreme fire danger near Ashland. I even called the Ashland Police Department before canceling my reservation and was told the air quality was extremely dangerous. I spoke with the manager (who I expected to be reasonable) and even though I gave over 24 hours notice of my cancellation, he said they had a 48 hour cancellation policy, even with dangerous air quality and nearby dangerous fire conditions. He refused to even consider splitting the room cost with me, which I believe was more than reasonable. I will NEVER stay at this hotel or any of it's affiliates when I do travel to Oregon and I will also be advising Hotels.com, who I booked the reservation through about how unbelievably unreasonable this hotel manager was.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
6  Thank Laura G
Reviewed September 4, 2017

A five-minute walk from everything but felt like a retreat in the woods. Amazing complementary breakfast and a comfortable, nicely appointed room with a private balcony. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
PlazaInnandSuites, Front Office Manager at Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Hi there Betty! Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your time in Ashland. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel’s complementary amenities!

We hope to see you again soon,
The Plaza Inn and Suites

Reviewed August 24, 2017

We visited Ashland to attend the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Fortunately we reserved this hotel. The hotel was centrally located in close proximity to the festival and nearby restaurants. Our room was comfortable and well appointed.
We also were fortunately saw a near full eclipse.

Room Tip: A good value.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Morris F
PlazaInnandSuites, Front Office Manager at Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Hi Morris F,
Thanks for your kind review. We are so glad you were able to have such a once-in-a-lifetime grand experience from the comfort of our hotel!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Large room, comfortable beds, nice grounds (ask for a room facing the gardens - we ended up with one facing the street). Very clean and comfortable. Super close to restaurants (less than 5 minutes walk) and the Shakespeare Festival (well under 10 minutes walk) - both are pleasant walks along shopping streets.
A bit on the pricey side (but this was high season, too). Breakfast is the same as what is served in countless other hotels at this level: some kind of powdered eggs, bacon or sausage, basic breads, and so on. Coffee was not very good and needs improvement. Still, it is handy to have a "free" breakfast on site, and it was possible to find some reasonably healthy choices. There were plenty of free newspapers to borrow, and there is a wonderful outdoor deck where you can eat. Finally, the stairways are VERY confusing - better signage is needed. The hotel is very large and built on a slope - our room was on 2, but it was actually street level for that side of the building.

Room Tip: The hotel is L-shaped. The rooms on the inside of the " L" have views of the grounds.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Hi FlashFish,
Thank you so much for your generous review, we appreciate when our guests can enjoy all of the details we put in to make their stay great. We’re glad to take your feedback into consideration and hopefully make your next stay even greater.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We stayed here for a school trip, we had around 14 students and 4 adults. We came for the Shakespeare Festival, and the place was so accommodating, they fully looked after us. I had a fireplace in my room and it overlooked the Ashland ranges, it was truly beautiful. The breakfast was great every morning, my only wish was that they offered more vegetables with the breakfast, however, it is free so we shouldn't complain about free food!

They also offered cookies at night when we were weary after spending the day watching performances.

This place is clean, the service is phenomenal and it's so close to walk downtown or the theatre. It's very comfortable and provides a beautiful place to rest your head after seeing fantastic shows. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor corner room. It's very comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
PlazaInnandSuites, Front Office Manager at Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

Hi danykelly,
So very glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we’ll have to look into some vegetable options for next year. We love taking care of our guests and giving them a beautiful home away from home to enjoy the experience of Ashland from!