“Thai crepe and bubble tea!”
Review of Cafe Nomyen - CLOSED

Cafe Nomyen
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Coming from the SF Bay area I know bubble tea and this was a refreshing change. They recommend blending the drink and stirring in the large tapioca which was fun! Many flavors and additions to choose from.
My daughter and I had seen a listing for a Thai crepe in a local advertisement so I had to try it. Really good - chicken, lettuce, basil, all wrapped up in a cone shape to eat with your hands!
Has indoor and outdoor seating. Located down the street from Southern Oregon University. I would love to go back again!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Nomyen

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We take everyone from our friends to our family to this awesome place!
Delicious taste, Amazing presentation and some of the best Customer Service from Som and his lovely Wife! I have always had fresh tapioca, the decor is outstanding!
May I suggest you try a Champagne bubble tea and a Smurf Crepe? YAY! Delightfully delighted.
P.S. I think the spring rolls count as a "raw" food! Yippee for Rawfoodies!

Reviewed October 28, 2011

If you've never had a bubble tea, you have to try one at least once. Slushie cups of fruity goodness filled with chewy balls of tapioca! And their crepes are to die for! I love the breakfast crepe and my daughter loves the thai chicken (I think that's what it's called) crepe.

1  Thank Manja5
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I love this place due to its location next to Southern Oregon University. I had never tried bubble tea before and the owner was happy to recommend a great flavor combo! The crepes come in sweet ( ice cream and various toppings) and savory (sandwich style ingredients) plus you can make up your own flavor combos!! Price is average for Ashland but and crepe and drink run you about $8. Only downside is the high school lunch rush.

3  Thank roadfoodie8
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Sweet AND savoury crepes, plus bubble tea drinks, this cute, comfy across-from-the-college place is of course all the rage with students - but also a hit with anyone who appreciates fast, out of the ordinary cheap eats.

The Nutella banana and strawberry is my personal favourite, but they have a huge list of options for you to mix and match your fillings, toppings, sauces, etc. They also have quite a number of savoury options, including Spicy Tuna, Thai Beef Salad, and Chicken 'Cordon Bleu'. They're wraps, basically, but rolled up inside an asian-style crepe instead of a tortilla. By Ashland standards it's rare to see a lunch sandwich under $6, and you can enjpy it outside on their umbrella-strewn patio. I really like this place.

I don't do 'Bubble Tea' myself, but clearly I'm in the minority ... the stuff seems pretty popular (ick and double ick, but to each his own ;-)

Hint: parking can be weird there, so leave your car in the old Blockbuster parking lot and walk down the sidewalk to CNY.