Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$124
Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$146
$137
Holiday Inn Express Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$128
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Flagship Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$97
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$137
$125
Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$179
$134
Plaza AshlandCreek
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$122
$113
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Stratford Inn(Ashland)
$185
$175
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$115
All reviewshistoric hotelcorner roomrooms are smalllarks restauranttallest buildingshakespeare festivalcontinental breakfastbeautiful lobbywaterstone spaoatmeallithia parkparking lotsurrounding hillsmiddle of townfront desk staffking roomthird floor
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We arrived at the Ashland Springs really tired and just a little cranky. We had just driven most of the day to visit Crater Lake National Park. Being on vacation we were out of touch with current events and didn't realize the park would be closed due to the shutdown. Lisa, at the front desk , was a real superstar. All I did was mention that it had been a long day and right away gave us a room upgrade with a spectacular view on the eighth floor. Right away we felt welcome and began to relax. The hotel is vintage but up to date with comfortable beds and a great shower. Parking is free, the breakfast is good and I enjoyed the nighttime snack.

Room Tip: Choose a high room overlooking downtown. The view is great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have stayed at the Ashland Springs Hotel several times, It is extremely convenient
to the theater and that is especially nice at night or when it is raining. The staff is lovely and very helpful. Lark's restaurant is excellent with a complimentary continental breakfast, The lobby and mezzanine are airy and comfortable with good seating.

The rooms can be small and there were no drawers in my room on my last stay which was inconvenient. There were narrow shelves in the closet but the arrangement did not work well.

There is only one elevator which can be busy.

However, having said all that this is the only place I would stay in Ashland.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Ashland Springs Hotel was comfortable, beautiful, and super convenient for watching plays at the Shakespeare Festival right across the street. Free parking, too! But you won't need your car since you will be right downtown and well cared for by the excellent staff.

Room Tip: Ask for large king room; better room with corner windows on beautiful view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CalPolySLOparent
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We (single women) stayed there in July and I thought the hotel was lovely. It was a very nicely updated historic building. Nice amenities as far as breakfast, cookies in the evening, and soaps and shampoos, etc. Our room was smaller than I expected for the price, a little stuffy and claustrophobic. What I didn't enjoy or appreciate at all is that at check-in, they tell you to drive around the back to unload. I assumed incorrectly there would be some sort of bellperson. I'm used to hauling my own luggage, but the parking lot is on a fairly steep hill and we had lots of luggage. You have to go into the hotel to get a luggage cart and they're hard to maneuver in the narrow halls and small elevators, and then you have to push it uphill to your car, balance it on the car somehow without scratching your car, and load your luggage while making sure the cart doesn't roll down the hill without you. Then you have to hang on to the loaded cart while rolling it back down the hill and making sure nothing falls off. It was exhausting and frustrating, It probably looked to others like a skit from the Three Stooges. What wasn't funny was that when we were leaving I watched a family with the father in a wheel chair trying to maneuver this. After repeating this process before checking out, I mentioned that they really should have a bellperson and was told if we needed help, we just had to ask. Of course, you don't know you need help till you're out in the back parking lot with no help available. For the price of the rooms, there's really no excuse for not having a bellperson. That one issue pretty much ruined my impression of the hotel. Otherwise, if you're in to historic buildings, it was fine. Good location.

Room Tip: Try Ashland Hills, their sister property.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We recently spent two nights at the Ashland Springs Hotel while attending the wedding of our nephew. It is a historic hotel with a very lovely lobby and comfortable deep chairs next to a roaring fire so the guests can relax and regroup. The hotel front desk staff is the best and are very helpful with questions concerning the local fairs and farmer markets in town and of course suggestions for restaurants and the Shakespeare Festival. The location of the hotel cannot be beat and while the rooms are a bit dated the water was hot and plentiful in the shower and the toiletries were in abundance. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and the towels were fresh and changed both days. The parking is on the third floor making it very easy to come and go without fear of losing a spot or having to park off site. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and had a huge selection of fruit, oatmeal bagels, egg salad and boiled eggs. I highly recommend the mini muffins and cinnamon rolls. The breakfast staff were excellent and very pleasant and kept everything refilled and tables clean. I loved this hotel in this very friendly quaint town and would recommend it to my friends and I definitely would make it my home base when staying or touring this part of Oregon.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor and the views are lovely
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends