All reviewshistoric hotelcorner roomrooms are smalllarks restauranttallest buildingshakespeare festivalcontinental breakfastbeautiful lobbywaterstone spalithia parkoatmealparking lotsurrounding hillsmiddle of townfront desk staffking roomthird floor
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This hotel is a prefect getaway for a girl-friends retreat. It is only a block from the Shakespeare festival. They have a great restaurant, and a nice spa across the street. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The beds are great and breakfast is served everyday on the third floor. The hotel is a old historical hotel right in downtown Ashland so shopping is right outside your door.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Grandini2
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My recent stay at the Ashland Springs Hotel was delightful. I was there for a 4 day seminar held at the hotel. The hotel has a charm to it for sure. My room was nice, clean, and comfortable. Certainly not a large room but the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in at a hotel. One of the nicest features is proximity to many shops, parks, and places to eat. No need for a car as I could walk to almost everything.
I did not eat at the restaurant at the hotel but I'm sure it was fine. Too may other places to visit.

Room Tip: I know they have rooms with luxury baths in them. My bathroom had a tiny shower and if I was a big person it would have been cramped. If you like a nice big bathroom, ask for one.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We stayed for two nights in this lovely small town. The Hotel has a perfect location and reasonable prices including an adequate breakfast. We haven't stayed in a room so small since many years ago in Europe.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I stayed at the Ashland Springs Hotel for two nights recently as I was in town for a convention. In retrospect, we were very fortunate that our group booked our rooms in this hotel, as the stay was great. First, off, it is an older hotel, so don't expect modern furnishings, if that matters to you. The rooms I saw were all kind of small, but quite comfortable. The front desk staff was very helpful every time I had a question or asked them for anything, and the breakfast buffet was fairly extensive. We were able to leave our vehicles in the hotel's private parking area behind the hotel, and simply walked around the central, downtown location. I definitely was happy with my stay here and look forward to my next trip to Ashland.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shelmert
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Visiting a small village like Ashland Oregon is enjoyable enough with the Famous Shakespeare Festival, chocolate festival, film festival and the skiing hiking fishing art and the truly friendly people, but when you have a great restored historic place to stay like the Ashland Springs Hotel
it just makes this place one of the best experiences anywhere in the world. The hotel is walking distance to the best dining, the festivals and Lithia Park, famous for its beauty. If you like elegance and style with a European flair you will be thrilled.

Room Tip: ASk for the top floor rooms they naturally give you the best view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family