This is a nice hotel. No real amenities, but the beds are VERYcomfortable and the towels are thick and fluffy. I didn't try the breakfast, but it didn't look very good. Since we had a frig in the room we just kept yogurt and berries for breakfast. It would be nice if they a "pantry" like the Hi.ton Garden Inns do for late night snacks or wine.
It is about 3 miles outside of town, but not a bad drive. The best part was that there is a new brewery that has opened about 1/2 a block away - Caldera. Our first night we discovered it and went up for a drink after dinner, ended up having 3 since we could walk back to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Ashland is the gateway to your Oregon adventure. Our hotel features a warm, elegant environment. Conveniently placed near all of Ashland's attractions including Southern Oregon University, you will be sure to make your stay a yearly tradition whether you are attending the Oregon Shakespeare Festival events or skiing at Mt. Ashland. The Holiday Inn Express features complimentary Continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Ashland, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is located just 12 miles south of Medford, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ashland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ashland Hotel Ashland
- Holiday Inn Ashland
- Ashland Holiday Inn Express