“All this...and beer too!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$89.00*
and up
Half-Day Rogue River Rafting
More attraction details
Owner description: Indigo Creek Outfitters is a rafting, tour, and adventure vacation company based in Ashland, Oregon. We specialize in running half day and full day whitewater rafting trips on Southern Oregon's beautiful Rogue and Klamath Rivers, leading fun and interactive tours of our local breweries and eateries, and leading multi-day "River Journeys" down the famous Wild & Scenic Rogue River. We are professional, family-friendly, and enthusiastic to share the Indigo Creek experience.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Orangevale, California
“All this...and beer too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I went to Oregon on vacation and wanted to take in the brew scene. We love beer and we love the process of brewing beer. This tour was perfect for both. When I told my wife we booked the brew tour with Indigo Creek for $70 a head, she was skepticle...I kind of was too. But Will with Indigo Creek has a good thing going. While river rafting tours in the summer are great...what about the winter?? How about taking the boat, river and paddles out of the tour and put in good beers, the brewers to tell you all about them and, of course, Tanya the Passenger Van. Not only do you get good beers but you get a tour of each brewery and one on one conversations with the very brewer who is brewing your beer. Now, we're not talking Deschutes, Ninkasi or Lagunitas sized breweries but visiting the small breweries makes the learning process that much easier and that much more fun. And with the enthusiastic brewers. it makes the tour that much better. From home brew guru to novice beer drinker, this tour is a great way to see the Oregon brew scene.

Visited November 2013

Ashland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Brewery Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

I went on a Brewery tour with Indigo Creek Outfitters. From start to finish the trip went above and beyond my expectations. We visited 4 different breweries and drank a lot of hoppy fresh beer. When we went to each brewery the brew masters were waiting for us and were excited to talk about their beer. I expected to drink beer, but did not expect to get in-depth tours by each brew master; which was a fun experience to see the beer you were drinking being made. Indigo Creek has the tour dialed. I paid a flat fee, that included 4 flights of beer, tips for each brewery, and food at one of the stops. This made the tour easy for me to relax and just drink beer and not have to think about the logistics and money. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who is over 21.

Visited October 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Awesome Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

The 3-Day Pints In Paradise trip on the Wild and Scenic section of the Rogue River this past weekend (September 20-22) was amazing!

This Craft Beer focused excursion featured lots of amazing craft beer from the Rogue Valley and tons of delicious food!!

The guides were fantastic and despite encountering some rain - we were made to feel right at home on the river. Warm, Dry, and full of delicious beer and food.

Simply awesome!!

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Perfect Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

My girlfriend and I did the full day Upper Klamath trip, which was a blast. We had a group of 5 on the trip, not including the leader Will. The river had lots of great rapids but also plenty of nice relaxing stretches to take in the scenery.

Also, the stop for lunch blew away my expectations. A great salad and sandwich spread was prepared with really high quality deli meats. So happy we did this trip.

Visited August 2013
Ashland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rogue river outing indigo outfitters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

This last month I took my niece on a half day trip on the Rogue that had just the right blend of scenery, excitement and history. Our guides were excellent, our raft was new and well made, good quality life jackets, easy parking and clean facilities. The guides were skilled and attentive. An excellent experience , highly recommended. Stef Seffinger

Visited August 2013