“It's my escape...a beautiful oasis. All day pampering...Love this place!”

The Blue Giraffe Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Blue Giraffe Day Spa Salon was conceived to be Ashland's finest full-service day spa, embodying beauty, health, pampering and relaxation.We will help you select the body or beauty treatment that's just right for you. All of our service providers are licensed and meet the highest possible standards. Each one of our staff has been selected for their professional demeanor and exceptional talent. The Blue Giraffe offers some of the finest body and hair products found in the world - many of them exclusive to only the finest spas. Skin and body products include Comfort Zone, Glotherapuetics and Dr. Hauschka. Hair products include Bumble and bumble and Pureology. Our all mineral cosmetic line is Jane Iredale. In our nail department we offer Creative, Essie, and Hempz. The spa carries many other unique beauty and comfort items including Clarisonic, DreamTime pillows, VanKlee Robes, and Kneipp body and bath products.Rejuvenate in our welcoming and luxurious setting, pampering your body with a choice of relaxing massages, facials, reflexology, baths, steam or body treatments. Beautify and enhance your appearance with custom hair styling, deluxe manicures, pedicures, waxing or cosmetic applications. Experience our exclusive international product lines used during your treatments and for purchase.Our unique retreat has been designed for your comfort and nurturing; a special place where you can abandon your cares, awaken your senses, and escape into a world of pleasure. Paradise is within. Let us take you there.
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We love this place. First of all it is very relaxing from the moment you enter the waiting room. There are various teas, and you are given a warm rice bag for your shoulders. I like the whirlpool tub with the Rosemary bath salts. The massage technicians are all great. They are all friendly. I have never had one I didn't like. The place is calming from the minute you step in to the point you have to leave. It's not too hard for me because I know I'll be back. They run many specials, mainly on weekdays, so I "like" them on Facebook, and I watch their website for specials. The price is reasonable, however, and their facials, massages and whirlpool bath treatments are relaxing and therapeutic. The ambiance is conducive to tranquility and absolute bliss.

There are newer reviews for The Blue Giraffe Spa

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Go for the hot stone massage and you will not regret it. So relaxing! You will feel like a wet noodle when you are done.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

I have been here many times for massages, body wraps and hydrotherapy. My most recent visit, my husband & I did a couple's visit. It was wonderful!

My only complaint was that we requested two female massage therapists and got 1 female, 1 male. They left the room for us to disrobe and my husband & I were laughing and arguing about who would get the male therapist. We were both uncomfortable with it. I finally agreed to the male therapist and laid on his table. When they came back in, the male therapist went to other table instead. We laughed through the whole thing knowing my husband was uncomfortable...and we could not relax! If they say you have 2 female therapists confirmed, they should not do a switch-a-roo. Next time I will decline services if they try this again...

Otherwise, this spa is the icing on the cake of a sunshine and theatre-filled Ashland trip!

1  Thank cnft
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Great place to have a massage and pamper yourself. Hair and nail salon also.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Manicures, pedicures, facials and massages. The best staff offering the most extensive selection of services. By far the best spa in Southern Oregon

1  Thank SJohnsonGM