“Lovely location on the creek”

The Blue Giraffe Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Blue Giraffe Day Spa Salon was conceived to be Ashland's finest full-service day spa, embodying beauty, health, pampering and relaxation.We will help you select the body or beauty treatment that's just right for you. All of our service providers are licensed and meet the highest possible standards. Each one of our staff has been selected for their professional demeanor and exceptional talent. The Blue Giraffe offers some of the finest body and hair products found in the world - many of them exclusive to only the finest spas. Skin and body products include Comfort Zone, Glotherapuetics and Dr. Hauschka. Hair products include Bumble and bumble and Pureology. Our all mineral cosmetic line is Jane Iredale. In our nail department we offer Creative, Essie, and Hempz. The spa carries many other unique beauty and comfort items including Clarisonic, DreamTime pillows, VanKlee Robes, and Kneipp body and bath products.Rejuvenate in our welcoming and luxurious setting, pampering your body with a choice of relaxing massages, facials, reflexology, baths, steam or body treatments. Beautify and enhance your appearance with custom hair styling, deluxe manicures, pedicures, waxing or cosmetic applications. Experience our exclusive international product lines used during your treatments and for purchase.Our unique retreat has been designed for your comfort and nurturing; a special place where you can abandon your cares, awaken your senses, and escape into a world of pleasure. Paradise is within. Let us take you there.
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I love pedicures by Tara here, up in her perch overlooking the creek and the trees. I do not like climbing steps, and they have an elevator.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

My wife and I got a gift certificate for a couples massage at The Blue Giraffe...great gift to give or receive!!! The Spa is located on 51 Water St. right on Ashland Creek. The friendly and professional staff greeted us and directed us to the changing/waiting area where we changed into robes and ditched our belongings into a locker. This area was simply a changing room with no shower??--normally standard for a changing room/locker room. We waited in a pleasant and soothing waiting area and our therapists Laura and Beau came out to welcome us and quickly return with a warm-stone platter with plush towell for our feet. Great!!! We then were led up a spiral staircase to the therapy room with two tables for our massage. Laura and Beau did a superb job with all kind of extras like warmed neck pillows and face masks and warmed cloths for our hands and feet--all perfectly timed throughout the session! The hour went by far too quick and we were led back downstairs to shower in their steam/shower room, which we had been told ahead of time that the steam part was not working. Not only was the steam not functioning (not that big of a deal...they invited back to use it when it was fixed) but the dual watering-can/hand held shower head didn't seem to have enough pressure to power either head alone, never mind both at the same time...Not a major deal, but it's the last stop before you change and step back into the real world again.
Will I return??? Oh yes!!! It may not be quite as nice as some resort spas my wife and I have visited, but The Blue G is very nice!

Reviewed November 3, 2011

A wonderful treat! The environment is beautiful and relaxing and the services wonderful. I love the hair salon and the massages!
Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

As an Ashland resident, I can go to the Blue Giraffe anytime. If ever I seek a similar experience elsewhere, I find it pales compared to the really enjoyable visit to the Blue Giraffe. It's located a couple of blocks from the main Plaza, and quite near the Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek. So, whether one is visiting or a resident of the lovely Rogue Valley, it's a nice stroll.

Massages, facials, a therapeutic whirlpool bath and an excellent steam shower room, along with a hair salon and nail stations are some of the reasons to visit. The decor is a lovely mix of safari style with masks and statues, acquisitions from all over then world, plus local artist's work hung on the walls. The kind and creative owners, the Kolkers, continue to add services such as facial rejuvenation, acupuncture, reflexology and many high quality face and hair product lines.

Have no reservations about trying the Blue Giraffe. Their motto comes to me often in my day: Paradise is Within. Let us take you there.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Best experience ever. Great way to reconnect. We plan to make this an annual event.