“Very Good”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We ate here twice two days in a row. My husband had the sushi that he said was very fresh and very good. I had tempura one day and the pot stickers the next. The tempura was great, but I found the pot stickers a little bland, but were very fresh and hand made. Would definitely got back again.

There are newer reviews for Taroko Pan-Pacific Bistro

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

For some reason this placed is never packed. Every dish or cocktail I have ordered I have loved!! Last night was my 4th visit. All if them great. The fusion roll was incredible, the Thai shrimp soup special looked amazing. Great staff. Nice seating

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and also because of the reviews. We thought the sushi was okay, it had a lot of rice in the rolls, which we don't like. Although the service was good, the decor was fun and cute. We probably won't be back, because we have had better sushi.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We went here for a drink and a small bite to eat. We were seated immediately in the bar area (where we asked to be). My partner placed a drink order but I needed more time. It took over 10 minutes for someone to come back and that only after the bartender came out from behind the bar to fill our water and ask a group of 4 servers if anyone was going to cover us. A server came and said someone will be right with you. A couple of minutes later an exasperated looking bartender took our order. He was great, giving be samples of the drinks I was debating. But the hostess, who ended up being our server was slow and not attendant. She brought my partner's sushi role but not my desert, even though she knew that was all we were ordering, and didn't bring soy sauce, saying she would return with it. After 5 minutes he grabbed some off a table that had just left. Food was good, service, in a theatre district, way way to slow.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We looked this place up on yelp and found that it was ranked well, and within walking distance. We got a table upstairs, but onyl after they tried to seat us in the back which looked like it was even open for seating. Then the waitress we had took forever to take our orders, as well as almost never checking to see if we were doing alright. We ordered an appetizer first - and told her to come back for our dinner orders since we were starving and needed time to look over the menu. We had to flag her down to finally take our dinner orders, and some how the appetizer, and our main courses showed up all at once. Then she just handed us our bill without even asking if we wanted dessert. But the food was really good.