“Family Reunion dinner for 28”
Review of Louie's Restaurant

Louie's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 158 Restaurants in Ashland
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: For over 15 years, Louie's has been Ashland's favorite gathering place for locals, visitors, families and friends. Kids of all ages love our menu of specially crafted classics for the discriminating palette. Parents love Louie's for our organic options, fresh fruit sides, relaxed atmosphere and family friendly prices. Louie's kid's menu delivers the right kid-friendly meal at the right price. You won't find a better meal for your hard earned dollar on the Ashland plaza. World-famous Recession Specials include $2.99 wines, $1.99 desserts, and Ashland's favorite burger with chips for only $5.99! We continually strive to source the best local and organic products while providing our customers with the outstanding value they have come to expect from Louie's. We now serve 100% local, hormone-free, pasture raised, all-natural beef, organic tofu, organic brown rice, and more! Over 30 different dishes are - or can be - customized vegetarian and gluten friendly.
portland, oregon
“Family Reunion dinner for 28”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I can't say enough about how great the experience for 14 children and 14 adults was! We were able to all sit together outside on a beautiful evening and had great service. The idea to order ahead worked beautifully and everyone was happy! The food was good and the experience better than we could have dreamed of! Thank you Melissa and your wonderful staff. We'll be back

California
“Nothing special”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Mediocre, overpriced food and very very slow service. Only positive was we got to watch World Cup soccer while we waited and waited for our check to arrive.

Blue Lake, California
“The Best Place in Town”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Waiters & waitresses are the sweetest human beings. They certainly seem sincere, and if not sincere, I would hope they go on to acting school and win academy awards. Either way, those wonderful people made my visit to Ashland worth every penny I spent on an overpriced motel. Every discomfort I endured because my tiny 8 lb dog was not welcome in 99.9% of restaurants, Lithia Park. I met the owner of Louie's, and 2 sons of hers. Wonderful people. If I come back to Ashland, it would be to spend time at Louie's. Not much else in Ashland feels welcoming, simply because I have a dog in my immediate family.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank nanno11
Fort Scott, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better burgers elsewhere”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Begin burger lovers, my daughter and I had to try Louie's after the rave reviews of its burgers. We ate al fresco creekside, which was nice. The burger was piled high, though, so that the presentation was troublesome. The bread was not fresh and the burgers cool by the time it reached us.

Visited June 2014
“Great Location with OK food”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The food was fine, but the location was great as you could eat outside next to Ashland Creek. I had a southwestern style chicken wrap that was pretty bland. The chips were good though.