“Must try”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I'd have to say this was the best Greek food I've had since I moved from Chicago. The Saganaki was amazing and the Gyro meat is homemade. All the ingredients were fresh and the baklava was superb! Get some. Oh and Rex the waiter was smoking! ;)

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The food was OK, but not the best Greek food. The avgolemeno soup was very lemony, which I like. The portions are small. I had the beef souvlaki, and this was just one small skewer. The menu choices were somewhat limited.

My wife had the Greek sampler plate, which was nothing special.

The outdoor patio looked a bit tired, with a few, straggly window boxes. The potential is here to make a much more attractive patio dining area.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We decided to go to Blue despite the mixed reviews because my husband really wanted Greek food. We had a party of 7. The service was quick and pampering and everyone loved their order. My husband and I had the special lamb souvlaki. The lamb was tender and delicious. One in our party had the salmon and said it was great. the egglant dip was also excellent. The entrees were between $14 and $21 which was quite reasonable for the quality and quantity of food

1  Thank Gena424
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Three of our group members were vegetarians. The platter of starters ($18) was plenty for two. The Dolmades are homemade and don't taste like the typical stuffed grape leaves from a can. The dips and bread scrumptious. My husband, the carnivore, took this opportunity to order the moussaka, nothing special, in fact he likes my vegetarian version better. We ate here two nights in a row because our favorite Indian restaurant had no air-conditioning. The service is great unless they get really busy. The live music was too loud the first night -- we couldn't hear each other speaking. And we did our best to skeddadle out of there when we saw the musicians arrive the second night. Some lovely food was enjoyed by us. They need to carefully consider the use of live music in such a small space, better to have the music outside, as they have in years past.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Make sure you have plenty of extra time when dining here. It took 45 minutes before our order arrived. The salad we asked for as an appetizer came with the meal. However, the food was delicious. To cap it off, the waiter made a simple addition mistake on the bill by overcharging by $10.00.