The M Ashland Motel
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$134
Timbers Motel(Ashland)
$60
$54
Good 3.5/5
Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$129
$115
Great 4.5/5
Ashland Springs Hotel(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$159
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$99
$95
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$94
Very Good 4/5
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$99
Flagship Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$80
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I always stop in Ashland on my way to Seattle (half way from LA) and usually stay at my friends. This time I decided to stay at the newly refurbished Ashland Motel. I looked on their website, (in my opinion a face lift of that would be very beneficial) and checked out the pics and reviews and decided to take one for the team. I'm glad I did. I was greeted warmly as I came in late and got a room for 45.00 (AAA discount). My room number was 14 and it was a smaller unit. I've included pictures. It was a very clean and Ikea- styled unit. Super basic but it had a nice bed and minifridge as well as a microwave. I found this motel to be extremely affordable and comfortable and the staff friendly and accommodating. I will be staying here on future trips...the skiing at mt Ashland is supposed to be good for beginners!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I wish that I could find this inexpensive and clean motel everywhere I go. I loved the big roomy shower, even if I always want a bathtub. We liked the lighting in the bathroom and even took photographs as an idea for our remodel. Hardwood floors! Awesome. And then they were pet friendly. What is not to love?

Bonus: Great breakfast place: Morning Glory, right next door!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Newly remodeled with large shower, comfy king sized bed, and flat screen TV. Hardwood floors are a plus. The wall heater/AC worked great. This is not a 4-5 star hotel, but it is an affordable, clean, comfortable motel near campus. If you are going to the Shakespeare Festival, you might want something closer to downtown.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stayed 3 nights at this motel. It was very nice,newly remodeled, clean. The bed was very comfortable, microwave and small refridgerator. Nice supply of towels and personal products. The staff was very pleasant and accomodating. One night the channel changer for the tv would not work. I called the office and a very pleasant girl from the office brought me new batteries and made sure that was the problem. The tatoos and piercings certainly did not distract from her friendly professionalism. I was by myself and never once felt there were any employees that were of poor character. Would stay there whenever I am in town. Would also recommend it to anyone. A plus, walk to several good resturants and to the college or town.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank B0bbie10
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Finally a motel that does not have the dark wall to wall carpet and the cultured marble shower.
The owners have made a real effort, and the rooms have bamboo floors and slate tiles in the shower, modern furniture and lighting (on the minimalist side).
The amenities need some upgrade: the microwave sits on top of the fridge, there is no coffee maker or hair dryer.
Put some art on the wall, revamp the exteriors (hint: garden), and the place will jump the class (and price range) above

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo