“Fresh and lively”

Agave Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Agave has moved across the street to 5 Granite street. come see us at our bigger location
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a wonderful place to grab a couple street tacos, salad and soup. What I love is that the individual ingredients are very fresh and you can distinguish the different flavors easily. The prices are very reasonable, so won't break the bank!

There are newer reviews for Agave Taco

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We enjoyed supper at Agave our first night in Ashland. The guacamole and chips was artistically presented and fun, and the tamales were interesting and good. We had the winter squash and mushroom tamale and the chicken/green chille tamale. Both were good but the mushroom one was the better of the two. Overall, for a light and not expensive supper, Agave Taco is a good option.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Service B+, Food B+, atmosphere B. The food is high quality but in my opinion not spectacular in flavor. I liked the presentation of the guacamole and chips.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We thought the tacos were good, but not great. It was nice to have lots of choices, though, such as duck and carnitas. The service was pretty good considering how busy they were at dinner. There are a couple of tables outside.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Read most of the recent reviews and decided to try this restaurant for the 1st time. My husband and I were very disappointed. Atmosphere is not good, tacos fell apart after one bite. I don't like to eat my taco with a fork. The chicken taco was okay, but my husband's pork carnitas taco was tasteless. We both ordered the plates. The rice was lukewarm and tasteless. The beans were better, but soupy and not refried. The best thing about the whole meal were the tortilla chips. We certainly won't be back!

1  Thank Bobbi R