“Great lunch.”

Agave Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Agave has moved across the street to 5 Granite street. come see us at our bigger location
Portland, Oregon
“Great lunch.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Salads and tamales are very good. Close to Mix for dessert after. Also close to the plaza for theater goers.

• Visited September 2013

White Rock BC Canada
“Lobster taco - yes!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Everyone in our party ordered something different - chicken and beef tacos, but I ordered the lobster taco and it was wonderful. Prices are good, but the lobster is naturally the most expensive and completely worth it. Next year we will be back and I know I will have the same perfect extravagant lobster taco. Only in Ashland.

• Visited August 2013
“Yummy guacamole!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Actually, everything we had was great. Simple well done menu. Great quick and healthy lunch. Staff was very friendly. We'll be back.

• Visited September 2013
Eugene, OR
“Great tacos”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had heard about this place and wanted to eat at least one meal there. I had a carne asada taco and we ordered the guacamole based on other reviews. The taco was very good and I was not disappointed. I especially liked the pico de gallo and the price was great! The guacamole is another story, just mashed up avocado, not really guacamole, but it was okay if you dipped it in the chili salsa that came with it. My husband thought it was goo salty, but I just thought it was bland and lacked character. I wouldn't order it again. I gave this place 4 stars because the taco was really good and worth the visit.

Visited September 2013
Florence, Oregon
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a nice lunch...the food was tasty, service was good! The only down side was we were bothered greatly by the number of flies!! They were aggressive and spoiled our lunch.

• Visited August 2013