“WOW Great Mexican Food”

Agave Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Agave has moved across the street to 5 Granite street. come see us at our bigger location
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I followed the revies on tripadvisor for our time in Ashland. Agave was our first night. I wanted to stay for the evening and cancel the theater. I had the tamale with red sauce, beef taco, fish taco. This was fresh and the flavors were a peak experience. The tamale was thin masa and not the typical over masa of american tamales. Highly recommend and will return. Had lunch later at the New Sammy's Cowboy Bistro and was tlking to a couple and mentioned Agave to them and they said they had dinner there the same night and loved it as well. Good Recommendation Travel Advisor.

There are newer reviews for Agave Taco

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Really like this place for inexpensive meal and good salsa and chips! sidewalk seating and Fresh, fresh food!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

How could we have been going to Ashland for years and never eaten at this place. It will be a regular from now on

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had dinner here the other night, and what a nice find. I am normally not a big fan of Mexican food as the restaurants tend to pile on the cheese, beans, and rice making the meal way too heavy. This place is so not like that! You order everything ala carte, and just as much or little as you want. I had the grilled fish taco and the green salad. Both were exquisite. Even the chips and salsa were great, you could tell the chips were fresh made. I walked out of there feeling full yet knowing I had had a very healthy meal.

1  Thank 4carlsons
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Awesome place!
Great food (chips, guacamole, salsa, tacos, tamales, corn and bean salad are really good and the margarita packs a punch!