“My high school group LOVED momentum's trip”

Momentum River Expeditions
Book In Advance
More Info
$170.00*
and up
Upper Klamath 1-Day Rafting Trip
Ranked #3 of 15 Tours in Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Momentum is a small guide owned and operated company offering whitewater rafting in Oregon, Northern California, Idaho and beyond – including trips from our home in beautiful Ashland Oregon. You will enjoy world-class river and adventure travel trips in small groups with unparalleled personal service, a handcrafted quality and attention to detail, organic meals, and one of the most experienced (and friendly) guide staff’s in the world. We offer trips ranging from mild to heart pounding, from half-day trips to 9-day wilderness adventures; most are off the beaten path, and all offer incredible whitewater and scenery. Whether you’re a first-timer or an experienced paddler, join us for a river trip like no other!
California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“My high school group LOVED momentum's trip”
Reviewed June 25, 2010

I took my group of 25 high school acting students on the one day trip down the Klamath River. Some kids had gone rafting down treacherous rapids in Chile and some were terrified to go rafting for the first time, but every single kid loved this trip. The guides are so experienced that they know just when to expect attention from the kids and when to have a water fight. The food was healthy, great and plentiful, and everything went well, from start to finish. I would recommend Momentum to any experience level, any group, anyone. It was a huge highlight!

New Richmond, Ohio, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesome Rivers, Awesome Company, Awesome Guides”
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Just returned from my trip to the Cal-Salmon and Scott Rivers with Momentum. I live in Ohio and this is the second year in a row I have traveled to Oregon/California. Need I say more? Momentum delivers everything it promises - great, safe rafting; excellent guides; excellent food; and super friendly people. Any trips put on by them are worth the money and more! Thank you for a wonderful time.

1 Thank Chris J
San Francisco, California
“Awesome is an understatement!”
Reviewed June 2, 2010

We had a wonderful time with Momentum. Very very organised, great food and an awesome rafting experience..We are a huge group of friends and we choose Momentum year after year...You guys have a forever customer in us...

Fresno, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Unrivaled As A Commercial Rafting Company”
Reviewed January 15, 2010

Pete Walstrom, the owner of Momentum River Expeditions, puts his years of experience and expertise into the management of what just might be the best commercial rafting company in North America. The trips are spectacular beyond description, the guides are the best of the best, the food is incomparable, and the customers are treated like royalty.

I especially would like to recommend the Cal Salmon trip and the Illinois River trip. The Illinois is one of the most incredible canyons I have ever seen, let alone rafted on. The combination of lush flora, thundering rapids, and isolation make it nearly indescribable.

I am looking forward to running the Middle Owyhee with MRE next year.

1 Thank sierrapaul
Redding
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional and Safe”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I've been on two trips with Momentum and they are great!!! Top notch and the guides are
very experienced and are like coaches which is what you need if your on a dangerous class
4-5 river. The Upper Klammath is awwesome for a one day but, that only gets you hooked for the next step up like the 3day 2 river Cal Salmon/Scott River. My adrenaline was pumped for days after both of the highly recommended trips You won't be sorry.... I didn't even get to the amazing food oh man...