“Fun for all!”

Noah's River Adventures
Ranked #2 of 15 Tours in Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974. Noah's River Adventures is Ashland, Oregon's premier rafting and year-round salmon and steelhead outfitter. Everything is provided and satisfaction is guaranteed. A trip for everyone, mild to wild. Specialists in family and group trips.
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Thrills and spills... and guides with good skills. Great experience that I would recommend! We did the half day rapids, and it was a perfect time. Price wise, I feel it could be slightly less is my one critique.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The trip was great. I was nervous before going, but the guides were very knowledgable and entertaining. It was a great experience.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a great day on the Rogue River with Noah's Rafting. Mac and David were very professional, friendly, helpful and fun. It was my wife and my first time rafting, and a great way to beat the heat on a nearly 100 degree day.They cater to all skills, and next time we'll move up to the full-day and more challenging trip.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I took the intro to white water here in ashland Oregon and loved it. The guides were excellent in that we didn't do any heavy lifting and were very welcoming and nice . The rouge river was a nice ride because there were enough rapids to keep the excitement up and some slower parts for some enjoyable hop out and swim sections. Every one on the trip came out without a scratch and this trip offers a walk around if you're not the adventurous type with the bigger rapids. It was an enjoyable memorable trip I would totally suggest this to every one:)

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our trip was a blast. We were in Ashland for the Shakespeare Festival, and needed to do something active as a nice contrast to the theater. This was a great choice. We took a half day trip right from downtown Ashland. The river was scenic, the water refreshing, and a couple of the rapids were exhilarating. The guides were knowledgeable and friendly, and made the whole experience a blend of relaxation and excitement. We even saw a river otter!