“Beautiful sights, guides, adventure and Spirit”

Noah's River Adventures
Ranked #2 of 15 Tours in Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974. Noah's River Adventures is Ashland, Oregon's premier rafting and year-round salmon and steelhead outfitter. Everything is provided and satisfaction is guaranteed. A trip for everyone, mild to wild. Specialists in family and group trips.
Reviewed September 11, 2012

An all around great first time White water rafting on the Klamath ( or any other) river! Ashley so lovely setting up on the ashland plaza. Bronze, excellent and amusing on trip to and fro on the river, Jeff (?) great driver, though new vehicles are needed, and Nick, an exceptionally wise, beautiful, strong, and interesting guide. I did have an involuntary swim, but he rescued me PERFECTLY ! They were truly great ! I would just advise that their pre-rafting "continental breakfast" was slim and included NO Caffeine, so if you want to be focussed on those first 3.0 - 4.5 rapids, I'd advise hitting Starbucks before the bus-ride. Thank You All.

1  Thank Kathryn711
There are newer reviews for Noah's River Adventures

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I took the 1/2 day rafting trip on the Rogue River with Nick & Larry as our guides Fabulous trip! Nick & Larry were both knowledgeable & fun. I felt safe and in good hands! Class IV rapids really fun!

Kathy F

1  Thank Kathy F
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Our half day trip on the Rogue River on a white water rafting trip was great!! We had Nick as our guide and he made the trip fun and he is also very knowledgable about the area! We would definitely do this trip again with Noah's or the Upper Klamath!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

My Girlfriend and I took the half day Rogue River rafting trip with guides Nick and Larry. We had a wonderful time. The rafts and equipment are in excellent condition, the staff at the Ashland booth are kind, courteous, and helpful and our guides were knowledgable, safe, and fun.

I heartilly recommend Noah's...

Next time, we'll do the full day Upper Klamath!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The guides, Bronz, Steve and both Mikes are exlperineced and safety conscious. Their van systme with a "put in" snack and take out snack is great with Matt the Man behine the wheel.Having rafted other rivers it was a first with plates and forks at lunch. Also their gear in raft has foot holds for each well. I am sorry I cannot fit in another trip but 2013 calls.