“All my stress is in the river!”

Noah's River Adventures
Ranked #2 of 15 Tours in Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974. Noah's River Adventures is Ashland, Oregon's premier rafting and year-round salmon and steelhead outfitter. Everything is provided and satisfaction is guaranteed. A trip for everyone, mild to wild. Specialists in family and group trips.
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Well done, Noah's. Myself and 3 co-workers rafted the Upper Kalamath and each had a great experience. Your guides are great, the day was well planned and executed, and the thrill of the white water was therapeutic and entertaining. Best day I've had in a long long time. I would return and would highly recommend as the best stress reliever ever! Thank you for a wonderful experience at age 61!

2  Thank BMorris_11
There are newer reviews for Noah's River Adventures

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Andrew was our guide for the Rogue Express half day tour. He was great and we had a great time. The class 4 rapids were invigorating, but we always felt safe. My wife is now relaxing in the spa!

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Spent a great day o the upper K with Andrew... Awesome river guide!!

Reviewed August 13, 2011

The full day Klamath River trip is an exciting Class 3-4 whitewater trip. A great outdoor complement to theatre, dining and shopping on Ashland. The guides were great, especially Larry. Safety was taken seriously but without diminishing the thrill.

1  Thank Maureen S
Reviewed August 12, 2011

My mother, sister, and I went on a 3-day/2-night white water rafting trip with Noah's. At first I was disappointed that instead of a 6-man raft there was a framed raft (slightly larger and only the guide paddles). But then the guide brought out the inflatable kayaks. I had never done white water in a kayak and this made me nervous. However, the guide was great at explaining how to paddle the rapids, so I gave it a try. It was a blast! I wouldn't want to go down the rapids any other way. Even when my sister and I flipped our double, it was still fun. Food was prepared for us, beer was in the cooler on the big raft, tents were set up ahead of time. Ours guides were knowledgeable about the river and local history, funny, and made every effort to ensure we had a good time. As mother of two it was nice to spend a weekend being pampered and getting to enjoy the outdoors. There are so many positive things to say about this trip: the swim (on purpose) with the current, seeing wildlife, museums (yes, along the river), meeting some great fellow adventurers... I would do this trip again with friends and family.