“Wonderful three day rafting trip!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Noah's River Adventures

Noah's River Adventures
Ranked #2 of 15 Tours in Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974. Noahs River Adventures is Ashland, Oregon's premier rafting and year-round salmon and steelhead outfitter. Everything is provided and satisfaction is guaranteed. A trip for everyone, mild to wild. Specialists in family and group trips.
Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful three day rafting trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

My mother, sister, and I went on a 3-day/2-night white water rafting trip with Noah's. At first I was disappointed that instead of a 6-man raft there was a framed raft (slightly larger and only the guide paddles). But then the guide brought out the inflatable kayaks. I had never done white water in a kayak and this made me nervous. However, the guide was great at explaining how to paddle the rapids, so I gave it a try. It was a blast! I wouldn't want to go down the rapids any other way. Even when my sister and I flipped our double, it was still fun. Food was prepared for us, beer was in the cooler on the big raft, tents were set up ahead of time. Ours guides were knowledgeable about the river and local history, funny, and made every effort to ensure we had a good time. As mother of two it was nice to spend a weekend being pampered and getting to enjoy the outdoors. There are so many positive things to say about this trip: the swim (on purpose) with the current, seeing wildlife, museums (yes, along the river), meeting some great fellow adventurers... I would do this trip again with friends and family.

Visited August 2011

Modesto, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Quality Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

We just returned from Oregon and had the pleasure of a day trip on the Rogue River with Noah's. What a great experience!! My wife and I and nine-year old daughter were treated like royalty by Paul who was gentlemanly, informative, fun, and caring. Safety was a concern for Paul (and Noah's), but not at the expense of fun. The weather was wonderful, the food provided was splendid, and the professionalism was top-notch. I cannot recommend Noah's enough and if you get a chance to ask for Paul as a guide, do so. He is excellent.

1 Thank Newinkling
Medford, Oregon
“Excellent White Water Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

This trip is the whole package for those white water seekers. Amazing guides and amazing atmosphere led to a phenomenal experience. The guides are knowledgeable and funny, and really give you an experience of a lifetime! The whole package includes a continental breakfast in the morning before taking off and then a complimentary lunch halfway through the trip. I have done many white water trips and this is by far the best one I have ever gone on. Worth every penny!

Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Upper Klamath Excitement!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

Noah's staff was friendly and welcoming at the pick-up site. The rafting itself started very slowly, as we had to wait for the electric company to release enough water to raise the level of the river for optimal rafting. We had snacks while we waited. Once on the water, the fun never stopped. Our guide Steve told wonderful stories and joked with us along the way. We saw many birds, including white pelicans, herons, eagles, and osprey. Lunch was good, and there was plenty for everyone. The rapids after lunch were continuous and exciting. We will go again if we get the opportunity.

Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

My 1st river rafting trip ever and it is something I will never forget. I took the full day adventure and they picked me up, provided a small breakfast, and a buffet style lunch during the trip. Steve was my guide and worked well with us as he explained all the safety techniques needed and prepared us prior to entering any challenging sections of the river by explaining what we wanted to achieve and what to do if things didnt work out as planned. He was very knowledgable about the river as well as the history of the surroundings and enviroment.
The rafting part was simply a blast. Definitely a place to use if you are looking to go on an amazing adventure.