“Nice Venue for a production”

Oregon Cabaret Theatre
Felton, California
364 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“Nice Venue for a production”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We saw a production of S'Wonderful. We had the dinner and it was OK. Upstairs seating was also OK. Service was very good. Sadly, the production wasn't so good. Piano was way too loud and drowned out the singers. I think the singers would have been better with a better sound system.

Visited September 2013

Bandon, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“'s Wonderful - Indeed”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Excellent Dinner Theater and entertainment - thoroughly enjoyed - Servers were attentive and helpful, food was delicious, show was Fabulous !

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Pam H
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cabaret in Ashland”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Fun filled evening of great entertainment Make sure you order the Dick Hay pie which is served during intermission.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Could be Fun”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

High marks for the overall vibe, the historic playhouse building, & the great seating (I've never sat in a bad seat; I like being up in the balcony). My knock on the Cabaret Theatre is that the plays are always VERY light musicals. Very often you're not really watching a play, but more of a musical revue. This might be OK as a one-time thing for tourists, but as a resident it's not the kind of show you're going to want to see very often, unless you enjoy extremely light and silly entertainment.

The shows will be musicals, of course (it's a Cabaret). However, in my opinion, mixing in some drama and more serious plays/subject matter would go a long way in getting more locals to visit this theatre.

It's been well over 5 years since I've been (there is no option beyond 1 year ago for "when did you visit?" below), when my dad was in town visiting and we went to a show. I always look at the lineup of the coming season's shows, and I'm almost always disappointed.

Visited September 2012
4 attraction reviews
“FUN TIMES”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Don't miss out on an evening or Sunday brunch at this theater. Up beat musical entertainment, a really fun time. We often go for the dessert and play option, dessert being served during intermission.

Visited July 2013