“Yummo!”
Review of Mix Sweet Shop

Mix Sweet Shop
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Ashland
Reviewed July 18, 2014

One of my favorite stops down town. Great pastries, sandwiches, coffee, ice cream. Good vibe upstairs, downstairs, outside front & back. You are right in the action on the plaza for people watching. Hip spot!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Excellent coffee, decor, architecture.....I liked the feel of this place. My lattes were good. The service is excellent. They also have outside seating. The location is very convenient and it is one of the few cafe that is open later in the evening.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stopped by this little bakery/coffee shop twice during our recent visit to Ashland. We bought some delicious desserts and enjoyed ice-cream too. The salted caramel ice-cream is excellent! Creamy, great flavor and tiny pieces of crunchy caramel too.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

A great place to beat the heat or have a late night snack after a show. All the treats were excellent, but their ice cream was my favorite.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I don't eat bakery goods but my husband is an experienced cook and foodie. He loves good croissants and said Mix was a really, really good bakery. He went there for both mornings that we were in Ashland! I know where he will head next time we are in town!