“Great Desserts and Lattes”
Review of Mix Sweet Shop

Mix Sweet Shop
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Ashland
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stopped in to have a snack here in the afternoon and delighted in the fine desserts and delicious lattes (the 16 ounce latte is really large!) Ceramic cups and saucers put those paper models to shame! We sat near the window and enjoyed the sunshine and passersby.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here to get warm and some coffee. It was delicious. The service was good and the atmosphere was as well. Cute shop. We would diffidently come back here to get some coffee.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Most of the time coffee shops can do pretty good coffee, but lack in the pastry/food department. Mix strikes a great balance on both accounts. The space is small, but if you are lucky enough to snag a table in the winter, you won't be disappointed. If we were here in the summer, we probably would have followed other reviewers and took our bounty to Lithia Park, a stones throw away from the shop.

They serve Stumptown coffee and make all of their pastries/sandwiches etc. in house. Another pleasant surprise, they make their own ice cream! I tried the pumpkin cheesecake and the coffee and settled on the coffee while my husband tried the coconut cream tart. We were very happy with both selections. The service here was also awesome. We are so glad we stopped in!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stopped by here for dessert after dining in Ashland. All the pastries looked fantastic. We ended up ordering cappuccinos and macarons. The coffee was good and rich, not bitter (I live in Seattle--I know good coffee). Since visiting Paris, I've become quite the macaron snob, and these were great. We had the chocolate salted caramel, almond, and lemon cheesecake macarons and they were all delicious. The place is small and very busy with very little place to sit. But if the weather is good, there's plenty of places outdoors (nearby Lithia Park) to enjoy the goodies.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I love the tarts and macaroons here . My favorite is the lemon meringue. The tarts are big enough to share. There are also breakfast items and good coffee served. The restaurant is undergoing a change . I understand they are expanding and adding more options. It will be interesting to see how the changes effect their products. I hope the tarts remain , hmmm.

Been to Mix Sweet Shop? Share your experiences!