“Yummy desserts & coffee”
Review of Mix Sweet Shop

Mix Sweet Shop
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Ashland
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stopped by here for dessert after dining in Ashland. All the pastries looked fantastic. We ended up ordering cappuccinos and macarons. The coffee was good and rich, not bitter (I live in Seattle--I know good coffee). Since visiting Paris, I've become quite the macaron snob, and these were great. We had the chocolate salted caramel, almond, and lemon cheesecake macarons and they were all delicious. The place is small and very busy with very little place to sit. But if the weather is good, there's plenty of places outdoors (nearby Lithia Park) to enjoy the goodies.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I love the tarts and macaroons here . My favorite is the lemon meringue. The tarts are big enough to share. There are also breakfast items and good coffee served. The restaurant is undergoing a change . I understand they are expanding and adding more options. It will be interesting to see how the changes effect their products. I hope the tarts remain , hmmm.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very good coffee and sweets. It can be loud inside so it is nicer to take it to go and sit in Lithia Park.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went here after dinner and walk to get some dessert our last night in Ashland, We got a tiramisu and chocolate hazelnut tart and BOTH were TO DIE FOR! It was delicious, and the quality of the food was outstanding. Next time we're going back for some ice cream!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I ADORE Mix! This is a place to please the whole family. They have great coffee, pastries, fun picnicy stuff, gelato.... etc.

Been to Mix Sweet Shop? Share your experiences!