WINNER WONDERLAND

and 1 more site!
Callahan's Mountain Lodge
Ranked #12 of 32 Ashland B&B and Inns
Ashland, Oregon
“Wonderful Getaway near Ashland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I spent a wonderful, relaxing overnight getaway, just 10 minutes from our home in Ashland. Beautiful holiday decorations, attentive staff, charming, clean and spacious room with fireplace, and a delicious dinner and breakfast prepared with real talent and flair. Plus, a foot of snow overnight! We highly recommend Callahan's to anyone wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle and simply relax and enjoy. A real treat!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SiskiyouLodge, Manager at Callahan's Mountain Lodge, responded to this review, August 31, 2016
Relax and enjoy at Callahan's is the opposite of the hustle and bustle. :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Manhattan Beach, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I recently stayed at Callahan's. I arrived late and a key was left for me, no one was at front desk. I went to my room to find: feces on toilet lid, mold and mildew, head and body hair on the floor and in the shower and soap scum. I had no option at that time to change a room. I thought that if can see unsanitary conditions, I wonder what I can't see. Owner charged me for a service animal, I have never been charged before. When I questioned her she told me that when there is an animal in the room that they have to change "everything." Shouldn't they be doing this anyway? They compensated me with a 1:00 check out, wow.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank 3606Man
SiskiyouLodge, Manager at Callahan's Mountain Lodge, responded to this review, September 8, 2016
I am sorry about your experience - and our late response in responding to reviews.

Changes have been made. Contact the lodge if you ever get this response and we will provide you with a free night for you and your service animal.

Quinn.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a great place! My husband and I got married here and it was perfect I would recommend it to anyone. They were very accommodating and took care of everything. We went back for our anniversary and we once again were very pleased.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Great place! And great review! Thank you.
Medford, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Callahan's is the best places for a nice nite out, the food and service is one of the best, the music very nice and enjoyable, (The banana split is the die for) The waiter Chad very friendly and heplful.
We will return very soon. Thank you Donna and Ron for making the place feel like Home

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
The banana split was indeed "to die for" but to encourage repeat business we encourage guests to not "die for it" :)

Thank you for the review!
Medford, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great food, nice rooms, and wonderful atmosphere. The live music was a bonus. Nestled away but not too far from town

Thank you for the review. Next visit, we hope to provide you with 5 stars of service / instead of 4 stars.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Aloha! I am a Pacific Crest Trail hiker and a local told me about this wonderful place so I decided to drop by. I'm so glad I did! What a beautiful place with amazing hospitality!!! Possibly one of the best along the entire trail. Thank you so much Callahan's lodge, you are wonderful!!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Xenaknight
A pillar for PCT Hikers come with a hospitable mindset. Thank you for the kinds words.
Jacksonville, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Beautiful grounds in the summer....Food is good too. Really a lovely place for a wedding in the summer

Many thanks :)