“Love Mt. A”
Review of Mount Ashland

Mount Ashland
Ranked #11 of 42 things to do in Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: A small but challenging ski area with some steep terrain serviced by four chairlifts.
Medford, Oregon
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Love Mt. A”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

We are fortunate to have such a great little ski hill in Southern Oregon. This place is not for everybody, it is a visit to a place in skiing that is long gone. If you like old ski charm and some great steep runs, short but steep, this is the place. Don't expect the amenities you get at large resorts and you won't be disappointed.

Visited December 2011

Ashland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great place to ski!”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

For beginners to experts, fun for everyone! The bowl is a blast!

Seattle, Washington
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great hiking, wonderful views, no crowds.”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

There in summer for some light hiking. Perfect weather, great views, easy or tough terrain. Very few other people there. Will go back the next time I'm in the area.

Visited August 2011
3 Thank Pigeonherder
A TripAdvisor Member
“The white powder get away”
Reviewed October 4, 2002

I am a 16 year old extreme adventuring boy, who was born in Medford, Oregon. Last year I received a season pass from my parents for Mount Ashland. This was probably the best Christmas gift my parents could have given me. I used this gift as much as possible, and use to love the sight of the sparkling white snow. My friends and i would race each other down each of the 23 runs, seeing how fast we could go. Sometimes we would go off big jumps, to see who could do the best trick. I used to love cruising down the backside of the mountan with my friends spraying up powder on each other. The mountain gave me somthing to do in my spare time, Or if I wanted somewhere to get away, Ashland is were I would go!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member