“Well worth a stop” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Standing Stone Brewing Company

Standing Stone Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 153 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento, California, United States
“Well worth a stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Quite good. Local beers were fun to taste, and the food was much better than the typical brew pub. in particular, my sesame-ginger ribs were excellent.

Visited April 2013

Vancouver, Washington
“Feel the Love!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

A great, sometimes buzzing, locale for a great brew and a nice selection of brew food fare. There is a Euro concrete, glass and steel feel to the environment, though I enjoyed sitting at the bar and chatting. Worth a try after a warm day in the southern Oregon climate.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
mosier
“Terrific Wood Fired Pizza and Convivial Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My friend and I had spent quite a lot of money on dinner the evening before (many places in Ashland seem to cost over $20 per person for just the entree) we ate at Standing Stone, so we wanted to find a place that wouldn't cost as much but that would still have a creative, fun menu. This place was exactly that! We were seated almost immediately. There were lots of tasty options on their menu, but we both chose the pizza special, which included spinach, fresh ricotta, and house-made sausage. We also started off by sharing a whole artichoke as an appetizer. One pizza was probably too small for two people for dinner unless you added a salad to start with, but fortunately, we each ordered our own pizza and it was definitely enough to eat. The price for the pizzas is under $15 apiece, if I remember correctly. There were lots of other good choices for dinner on the menu if pizza is not what you like to eat. The wait staff was great. All the diners were clearly enjoying the upbeat, bustling atmosphere. The only thing I regret is that I'm not able to offer any opinion as to the beer, since I'm not a beer drinker. My friend and I enjoyed a half carafe of the house red wine instead, which was reasonably priced. All in all, a great place for lunch or dinner. If I return to Ashland, I will definitely go here again.

Visited April 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Bistro Syle Family Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We ate here at the suggestion of the owner of the Country Willows B & B. What a treat for the travel weary. Warm casual atmosphere with family friendly service.

They have an extensive prinited menu plus an eight foot by ten foot chaulk board of fresh to day specials.

As the name implies this is also a working brewery. Although I am not much of a beer enthusiast the server let me try a sample. Here suggestion was very good with the dinner; it must be that fresh thing.

• Visited March 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Specials Selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

This place always has really amazing specials on the board every week. I t can get pricy but even an app and a beer from their selection of home brews is well worth the trip. Great summer seating too.

Visited March 2013