“If you can wait for a table” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Standing Stone Brewing Company

Standing Stone Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 148 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chico, California
“If you can wait for a table”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a great place with fresh variety on the menu, great options of beer and a friendly wait staff. You have to time it right to be able to get a table though as the waiting time is easily 50+ minutes or more most often. Many people like to hit this place before the theatre and unless you get there very early you can't get seated, order, eat and get to the show on time. We can only go there if we know we have plenty of time to wait.

Visited March 2013

San Leandro, California
“Friendly place, plentiful food, uneven quality.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We dined at the Standing Stone fairly late at night -- after 9 PM on a Friday night. The menu was large, offering pizzas, salads, curried dishes, fish and steak. My companions chose a curried dish, an alder-planked salmon dinner and a hamburger while I ordered the Italian sausage pizza and a side salad. The couple that was with us ordered a beer sampler, which was presented nicely. The gentleman who ordered the curry liked it and finished it all. I found my ample pizza to be under-baked and a bit greasy and I thought the salad dressing too oily as well, although I enjoyed the slightly sweetened roasted walnuts tucked in among the greens. Both the salmon eater and the hamburger gal said that they had had better versions of their entrees. I would eat here again if it were my only option, but I wouldn't choose it over other places in town.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Davis, CA
“Great Food and Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Try the Standing Stone! It's my favorite restaurant in Ashland - great beer, atmosphere, food... casual and friendly. lt's a favorite of both locals and visitors.

Ashland, Oregon
“Standing Stone Stands Out from the Crowd”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We are "regulars" at the Standing Stone. My hubs enjoys the Oatmeal Stout and we both love the food choices. The Chicken Wings are the best "meat-for-your-money" in Ashland. Organic, green, progressive, grown locally and fantastic staff--why would we go anywhere else? Oh. Well, the music sometimes sucks. Alex likes that jazzy elevator music. But nevermind, we'll STILL always choose "The Stone".

Eugene, Oregon
“Not up to standards”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The beers were very good..we tried a sampler flight. However the food left something behind. The food tasted OK, but my wife's hamburger was not cooked through (raw in middle). We were surprised by the size of the sandwiches (small for the price) and also the fact that they did not come with any sides...not even chips or fries. We would only go back for the beer, if at all

Visited February 2013

Been to Standing Stone Brewing Company? Share your experiences!